OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

did dude really just post that 
mean.gif

waiting for mine in the mail. hoping the prices drop so I can double up

suede could be better but no complaints here, though i am somewhat having second thoughts like did i just really spend a bill on these.

I was flipping through my vinyl collection and came across this. Check out that 95 heat those boys were rocking.

Can anyone identify this OG colorway? Its kinda hard to tell on the cover. Im not sure if the swoosh is black or navy or grey.

im not usually a big fan of all blacks but the little details: white accents, nubuck, and stripped tongue sold me.
plus knowing how comfortable these were to me, i think b/c they run .5 big and i have wide feet.

anyways went into my local footlocker, and was able to use a birthday coupon, $25 off $100 (available in the NT coupon thread), they just typed the code inthe comp. came out to $102 after cali taxes.
love being able to cop in-store, with no lines, 3 days after release, and $25 off. wish every release was this nice. :rolleyes

anyone else want to or already double up?

Last edited:
suede could be better but no complaints here, though i am somewhat having second thoughts like did i just really spend a bill on these.
Yeah me too. Looks like my suede already gettin ashy. And I only had about 3-4 wears in em.

as long as its not the varsity red 6 ashy materail its all good. is there a difference in suede from these and the og

This info isn't anything new, but The key behind keeping about any variation of Nubuck from ashing up is just keep your hands off it... these materials suck the oils straight from your hands and pick up everything. It does clean easy though. No matter what shoe I buy, i hit it with the SofSole protectant first thing. The shoe is easier to keep fresh after that. The Metallic V from last year was one of the ashiest shoes i've dealt with, but mine still look mint, even after some serious winter wears.

I was flipping through my vinyl collection and came across this. Check out that 95 heat those boys were rocking.

Can anyone identify this OG colorway? Its kinda hard to tell on the cover. Im not sure if the swoosh is black or navy or grey.

:wow: I don't remember if Nike release this colorway back in the day but if they can release this cw i'm on it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom