OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

saw these in person at my local hoh and they look nice :pimp:

from what i heard they told me they are GR, skipping the kobe GM for these

Last edited:
Still not convinced these are a GR. A couple spots i use aren't getting these, and they get most releases. I'm shooting for Limited General... I've found one cat who will get me these at employee discount, but wouldn't mind one more pair.

Last edited:

^^in all nike retros im a 9.5 and jordans 9 and kobes 10.5 lol dont ask how cause i dont know
I'm the exact same way. I wear a 8 in Jordans, 8.5 in Nike running shoes and basketball shoes, and 9 in KD, Kobes, and Lebrons. 

I always buy the 12, unless it's a Lebron, then I have to bump it up to 13... Lebrons ALWAYS run small on me
See, I used to wear shoes without socks; don't know why, just liked it. So I was buying 8s in everything, but nowadays I wear Nike Dri-Fit socks with a lot of Jordans and Nikes and that makes me go up to 8.5s, especially in Nike. A lot of Jordans, as we all know, fit .5 bigger. So I can get away with wearing the thicker socks with the Jordans without going up in size. But there's no way with Nike I can do that. My Free Runs, Lunarglides, and Hyerfuse basketball shoes are all 8.5.  So with this release I got a 8.5, hoping they fit like every other Nike basketball shoe. We will see in 2-7 days in that's the case. 

Last edited:
I always buy the 12, unless it's a Lebron, then I have to bump it up to 13... Lebrons ALWAYS run small on me

See, I used to wear shoes without socks; don't know why, just liked it. So I was buying 8s in everything, but nowadays I wear Nike Dri-Fit socks with a lot of Jordans and Nikes and that makes me go up to 8.5s, especially in Nike. A lot of Jordans, as we all know, fit .5 bigger. So I can get away with wearing the thicker socks with the Jordans without going up in size. But there's no way with Nike I can do that. My Free Runs, Lunarglides, and Hyerfuse basketball shoes are all 8.5.  So with this release I got a 8.5, hoping they fit like every other Nike basketball shoe. We will see in 2-7 days in that's the case. 

I agree on the sock swapping. If i have a shoe that runs a little big, like the WC IV for example, I wear a thicker Nike sock... If the shoe runs normal or a bit small I go with the Nike Dri-Fit socks. Dri-Fit socks are my dudes, i swear by em

anyone got a coupon for sneakerpost.com ? can't take it anymore gonna order the black/white ones.

I agree on the sock swapping. If i have a shoe that runs a little big, like the WC IV for example, I wear a thicker Nike sock... If the shoe runs normal or a bit small I go with the Nike Dri-Fit socks. Dri-Fit socks are my dudes, i swear by em
Dri-Fits are awesome. I buy them at Finish Line with my coupons all the time; white and black ones. I'll gladly pay a little extra for them. 

cannot seem to checkout with sneakerpost and my paypal. Keeps saying they won't sell unless it is a confirmed address. I am confirmed.

cannot seem to checkout with sneakerpost and my paypal. Keeps saying they won't sell unless it is a confirmed address. I am confirmed.
dont put ur apt number on the suite area  just write it under line 2. took me a minute to figure it. i think this is gonna be a gr because my local spot had these selling for retail. could of talked them down but i already have a pair

just copped a sz 10.5 from sp, cant beat $120 shipped
pimp.gif
  they will be rocked the day they are delivered. flight ones are the ish, i have 2 pairs of the orlandos and mints, once the blacks come in i will decide if i should double up.

True. I guess I shouldn't be whining too much because I did get for practically retail, and that hasn't happened for me in a while.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom