OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

We used to put a penny in the back tab of the shoe anyone else? And Orlando's are horrible quality to but I still love them.

contacted sneakerpost and they are helping me through my order since the site is trippin but it is a FSR there tight now

I know for a fact that these aren't GR, b/c my guy at FNL just did a system look-up for me, and the closest FNL to me getting these is a state away... Anybody know if they are limited general or QS?

GR. Wouldn't doubt they hit outlets. The Orlandos should've been GR as well but you know how that went. Still :smh: over that.

Those that have trouble ordering from sneakerpost, did you return to sneakerpost's site after completing Paypal payment like SP told you to do?

so these are a GR??

also i hope these dont squeek because my orlando's squeek, the right shoe and i already put baby powder and still makes a little bit of noise

If SneakerPost has these for 120.00, im sure they are an GR. If they wasnt SP would have the price at least 30$ over retail

Damn, seeing the black/white again made me break down, I bought them today. I'll post pics tonight before work. Actually went a size down then usual, fits very nice and doesn't crease when walking. Might've been getting the wrong size this whole time, guess that's why my galaxy pair creased so bad.

^^in all nike retros im a 9.5 and jordans 9 and kobes 10.5 lol dont ask how cause i dont know

Meh, I will pass but keep releasing those old school kicks.  Eventually they will get the hint for the Penny IV's.  Shakes fist I am waiting Nike.

im trying to place an order thru paypal and its not giving me on option to proceed. then i go back to there website and i just want to manually use my card and that aint working. Sneaker post sucksss

finally got through. i have a feeling these are going to sell out like the orlando's. They may infact be limited like the orlandos everything sells out.

$120 aint bad @ all .. too much heat dropping, NIKE and JB got the 4th quarter full court pressure on our pockets :smh: ... I guess I gotta cross a few names off the Xmas list this year >D *shrugs*

I really like these on foot more than just seeing them ya know. Just looking at them they are a Black and white shoe. On foot they get a decent personality. Almost a must cop for any Raider or White Sox fan. Here's a pic...

Goodluck to all that get these.

I really like these on foot more than just seeing them ya know. Just looking at them they are a Black and white shoe. On foot they get a decent personality. Almost a must cop for any Raider or White Sox fan. Here's a pic...

Goodluck to all that get these.
Where did you purchase they look nice. well made paint and all. what size are those? as far as sizing tts or run small like all pennys

the flight ones are the most comfy shoe of the year IMO.

want these as beaters.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom