**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

Restock on tech fleece pants. Was finally able to get a medium.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/tech-fleece-pants/pid-790000/pgid-831822
Appreciate the heads up. I need the charcoal ones but still out of stock...
ohwell.gif

Picked up these heather blue (not obsidian; it's brighter) in London today while on vacation. Fourth pair and not my last.

Yeah, you're right. Didn't think of that. It has the black lines mixed in. Fits a bit looser, too. Love these pants.

Picked up these heather blue (not obsidian; it's brighter) in London today while on vacation. Fourth pair and not my last.
frown.gif
 I ordered those. but they got cancelled.

aware the niketalk fam next time share the love 
nerd.gif

Can anyone tell me how the training dry fit knit shirts fit? I'm talking about the second type to release not the first running knit shirt or the newest ones that dropped..i have the first running shirts and like the way they fit, i am curious if the fit is similar. thanks in advance

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/dri-fit-knit-short-sleeve-training-shirt/pid-721003/pgid-1495568
one thing i can tell right off the back is that its longer than the running shirts. it feels the same as well

I
:frown:  I ordered those. but they got cancelled.

aware the niketalk fam next time share the love :nerd:

I got them from Niketown London. Can't find them anywhere else. And they have a bunch of stock. But, I'm not about to buy a bunch of pairs tech pants for the board. They'll be more readily available soon. Patience. Or fly to the UK.

frown.gif
  I ordered those. but they got cancelled.

aware the niketalk fam next time share the love 
nerd.gif
I got them from Niketown London. Can't find them anywhere else. And they have a bunch of stock. But, I'm not about to buy a bunch of pairs tech pants for the board. They'll be more readily available soon. Patience. Or fly to the UK.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
bro chill

i was being sarcastic. i wouldnt expect anyone to do that.

^ Thanks, think I'm about to FINALLY get a pair. Only thing that worries me is customs. :smh:

the nsw down destroyer at my marshals was priced at $129.00 almost pulled trigger but might wait for them to drop further since not many people come to marshals plan on spending that much on one item at marshals

Back
Top Bottom