**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

Please disregard the giants blanket :lol:

Not home at the moment so excuse the poor lighting and phone pics

the striped look is noticeable. Others on here said the grey 2.0 weren't as noticeable in person

Undecided whether I'll be returning them or not. I'll try it on with a few kicks and then make my decisions. If more photos don't pop up on here. I'll take more photos later

EDIT: deleted the 2nd pic because it was too dark

Last edited:
Oh Nike.. Y u do dat??
Advertised obsidian but mainly game royal

Nike is famous for stuff like this. I brought the Kobe Masterpiece AW77 hoodie off NDC. When I did the hoodie pic was all black except the pocket and hood. When it arrived it was the one shown now. If you look at the hoodie on there now and see the side image it's of the old all black hoodie still. Not the one their selling. Smh

Can anyone compare the fit of the Windrunner Tech 2.0 zip up hoodie with the AW77 Seasonal Tech Fleece? I really like the reflective hood on the latter but I've heard great things about the fit of the Windrunner.
Anyone?

FYI - I emailed JD Sports Customer Service team asking if they're shipping 1.0's or 2.0's (Tech Fleece Pants).  Their response is below (appear to have 1.0's).  I land in the UK Sunday morning for work, and these will be waiting at my hotel.  I'll confirm for everyone once I open the package.

Thank you for your email.

I can confirm the Nike Tech Fleece Pants that we ship are the ones that are on the photograph on the link you provided on our website.

We do not stock the style of Pants on the Nike website.

Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards

Catherine

JD Sports Customer Services

Last edited:

FYI - I emailed JD Sports Customer Service team asking if they're shipping 1.0's or 2.0's (Tech Fleece Pants).  Their response is below (appear to have 1.0's).  I land in the UK Sunday morning for work, and these will be waiting at my hotel.  I'll confirm for everyone once I open the package.

I can confirm the Nike Tech Fleece Pants that we ship are the ones that are on the photograph on the link you provided on our website.

Kind Regards

Catherine

What is the biggest difference between 1.0 and 2.0?

I don't know...I kind of like that game royal color. I'd  never wear them casually, gym only for me, so it doesn't bother me.

Other people have said they fit a little different, but other than that it's the striped look.

1.0s have a really slight heathered look, 2.0s are like heavily heathered and striped

Other people have said they fit a little different, but other than that it's the striped look.

1.0s have a really slight heathered look, 2.0s are like heavily heathered and striped
Got it.  I picked up the USOC one today...can't find a damn difference between that and the regular except that nike up charged $30.

Got it.  I picked up the USOC one today...can't find a damn difference between that and the regular except that nike up charged $30.
The USOC is 3.0 which is suppose to be a bit thicker and more snug at the waist.  From what I've read they are suppose to keep you warmer.  I have them all 1.0, 2.0, and 3.0 and the differences are very subtle other than heathering on 2.0.  Also stated the USOC has an embroided swoosh instead.

anyone check out the winter olympics last night?

I saw one of the USA coaches for figure skating wearing a jacket that looked very similar to the 3m jacket, but it was actually navy blue or maybe a dark grey color. it definitely had that same patch over the heart.

any info on that?

Last edited:
Has anyone seen the USA branded versions of the Sweatless Jacket, Hyperwarm Mock, Hyperwarm Crew or Flash Jacket for sale anywhere? The links below are from the NDC/Sochi Style Guide:

I understand keeping some pieces exclusive for the athletes, but don't throw them in a lookbook, for Chrissakes. They pulled this stunt with some Super Bowl stuff and it is infuriating.

Also, Eastbay has a USA Branded Free 3.0 Mid that apparently nobody else got.

Last edited:

Has anyone seen the USA branded versions of the Sweatless Jacket, Hyperwarm Mock, Hyperwarm Crew or Flash Jacket for sale anywhere? The links below are from the NDC/Sochi Style Guide:
Haven't seen those anywhere yet. I'm hoping the Shield Flash drops for public consumption.

I'm hopin Nike has more drops for the Olympic gear too. It seems real small what's available right now. Maybe once the games are in full swing, they'll drop more apparel

has anybody know where to get nike 3m jackets?

Smh Catherine ain't got the answers! Ordered a set of medium and another set of large

Kind Regards

Catherine

smh Catherine you ain't got the answers!! I ordered from JD a month ago. I ordered a couple medium gray 1.0 tech pants and received a couple medium gray 2.0 tech pants. A week later i ordered a couple large gray 1.0 tech pants and received a couple large gray 2.0 tech pants. This was my two experiences with JD. Although I have seen reports of people getting the 1.0 gray when ordering it as well.

Back
Top Bottom