**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

Are sizes same all over the world? I bought a xxl from hong kong and it fits me good lol. I wanna buy another pair but i'm scared US sizing wil be different.
I'm thinking they are different. the L here in Korea say they fit a waist 32-33, whereas the size chart in the US says the L fits waist 34-35.

Even different product numbers for the ones sold in Asia (Grey 2.0s are 585205-063.) 

I'm not entirely sure though bc I'm waiting on my US Large and can't seem to find any ASIA Large here....
I think I saw somewhere that a Asia XL = US M ...seems pretty accurate to me.

Can anyone compare the fit of the Windrunner Tech 2.0 zip up hoodie with the AW77 Seasonal Tech Fleece? I really like the reflective hood on the latter but I've heard great things about the fit of the Windrunner.

Villa will have a restock of the Tech pants next week. Not sure what colors(black and grey i assume), what day and time though.

Has anyone bought the Nike Tech N98 Men's Track Jacket? How are they in person, are they worth it? Also, is it TTS? Thanks.

Which Nter is this 
mean.gif

roll.gif

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIKE-TECH-F...pt=US_Mens_Sweats_Hoodies&hash=item19e8605b27

I wouldn't say rare but they sell out almost instantly when they restock. I have the grey 2.0 and can say they are very nice style, comfort and fit wise. The other colors besides black and grey you could consider somewhat rare. chunispoor chunispoor

Last edited:
Btw, my obsidian tech pants shipped out yesterday and will be arriving today in Cali.  Love NDC's new free shipping.

Just picked up the Nike Tech USOC pants from ***** sporting good.  If anyone is looking, give your local a call.

Back
Top Bottom