**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

smh Catherine you ain't got the answers!! I ordered from JD a month ago. I ordered a couple medium gray 1.0 tech pants and received a couple medium gray 2.0 tech pants. A week later i ordered a couple large gray 1.0 tech pants and received a couple large gray 2.0 tech pants. This was my two experiences with JD. Although I have seen reports of people getting the 1.0 gray when ordering it as well.

Yeah I also saw the 1.0 and got the 2 sent to me. I didn't mind though because I like the look better. Still though they need to change the pic.

Yeah I also saw the 1.0 and got the 2 sent to me. I didn't mind though because I like the look better. Still though they need to change the pic.
Ordered two pairs from them. Black small and Black medium.  One was 1.0; the other was 2.0.  My guess is they are all but out of the original stock at this point and you'll very likely receive a 2.0.

so whats difference 1.0 to 2.0?

jd has 2.o?

I never owned the 1.0 so I can't tell you the fit difference but the 2.0 has a striped type pattern and is a darker grey.

Ordered two pairs from them. Black small and Black medium.  One was 1.0; the other was 2.0.  My guess is they are all but out of the original stock at this point and you'll very likely receive a 2.0.

By any chance is your user name Tim and Eric/Dr Steve Brule inspired?

Does anyone know how the Nike Windrunner 2.0 tech fits? I really like the longer back hem, but I want to see how long it is.

Does anyone have a fit pic?

I don't have any shoes with game royal on it. but here's a comparison with my flyknit chukkas with photo blue

Last edited:
After seeing you guys pics I want the blue techs now. I like that color. Hopefully we get a restock and also hope the red tech pants come to the US.

Just throughly looked at my pair and am very happy

a lot more navy then i thought, looking at nikes trends it seems like the black and grey are there go tos 

and any other color does not really get restock a la the charcoal color

Just throughly looked at my pair and am very happy

a lot more navy then i thought, looking at nikes trends it seems like the black and grey are there go tos 

and any other color does not really get restock a la the charcoal color

Hopefully I get lucky with a overseas site. Would really like to get one more pair besides grey/black.

Received 2 of my obsidians in medium, but unfortunately my first foray into the world of Tech Fleece is no good as they fit too big.

If anybody has a size small obsidian and want to size up, PM me.

Otherwise, I'm open for a small grey or black 1.0 or dark charcoal.

Last edited:
Not sure if it's been mentioned, but End will NOT be receiving the black tech pants, just the gray 2.0s. Still hunting for the blacks.

Is there a picture out there for Tech Pants 2.0 in black? I ordered from Size? but it looks the same as my 1.0.

Is there a picture out there for Tech Pants 2.0 in black? I ordered from Size? but it looks the same as my 1.0.

I had 2 different sizes, but the blacks were indistinguishable to me. If I didn't have the tagged style code I wouldn't have known

The black stripe look on black shouldn't be visible so i would say that they are the same :lol:

Last edited:
I had 2 different sizes, but the blacks were indistinguishable to me. If I didn't have the tagged style code I wouldn't have known
Yeah. That's how I knew mine is different too.

I was expecting more of like this on black tech 2.0:

the stripe in that pic is noticeable

so they don't look like that in person at all? :smh: kind of like the obsidians :lol:

Back
Top Bottom