* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

Copped size11 in the greys in case goat messes up my order.

Darkside came out a bit cheaper than goat as well. No shipping or sales tax ftw :smile:

Are you located in NY? I got charged California taxes. I, too, received shipping the same day as my order.

Then again… they’re in the same city that I work at :emoji_sweat_smile:. From the metro/train, they’re like two stops away from my stop. The sale is only applicable online only though.

Are you located in NY? I got charged California taxes. I, too, received shipping the same day as my order.

Then again… they’re in the same city that I work at :emoji_sweat_smile:. From the metro/train, they’re like two stops away from my stop. The sale is only applicable online only though.
Yes, I'm in NY

My shoes hit goat storage went to ship to
Myself and they’re charging me a $7 fee and tax and shipping which they told me because they’re shipping internationally which it’s not. I told them make it right or I’ll file a charge back and they can keep the shoes

Did you pay shipping prior? I know when the jig was still going shipping wasn’t paid until you shipped it from storage. Knew you’d get hit with tax once you shipped.

Does it say where their storage is located?

Did you pay shipping prior? I know when the jig was still going shipping wasn’t paid until you shipped it from storage. Knew you’d get hit with tax once you shipped.

Does it say where their storage is located?
Nah. I get the tax part. But the extra charge saying it’s because it’s international sounds like they’re getting over. I figured the tax was coming but technically they can’t charge tax (based off what I’ve read) for shipping because your not paying for the item when shipping they would have to charge it when you buy

Nah. I get the tax part. But the extra charge saying it’s because it’s international sounds like they’re getting over. I figured the tax was coming but technically they can’t charge tax (based off what I’ve read) for shipping because your not paying for the item when shipping they would have to charge it when you buy
They absolutely can. Like I said before, the shipping is included in the total. So they’re taxing the total, and you’re choosing when to have it shipped, and they’re having you pay shipping when you choose to have it ship.

They’re are numerous collectible online stores that have this same set up so that you can store the order and ship them all at once at a cheaper price than shipped separately.

They absolutely can. Like I said before, the shipping is included in the total. So they’re taxing the total, and you’re choosing when to have it shipped, and they’re having you pay shipping when you choose to have it ship.

They’re are numerous collectible online stores that have this same set up so that you can store the order and ship them all at once at a cheaper price than shipped separately.
Tax I get to an extent but they’re adding a fee to the shoes in order for them to be able to charge said tax is what I’m talking about

Attachments

• IMG_2443.png
    IMG_2443.png
    144.2 KB · Views: 593
Do they do holding fees when shipped to their warehouse? I’ve never done a hold. How much were the shoes and what’s your state tax?

No fees at all. Quite amazing
He’s saying that fee was charged in order to charge him tax though. The tax is from the item and shipping unless you live in a state with incredibly low sales tax. Here in Texas, that tax would be $2 more than what he was charged on the item plus shipping.

Wonder if they caught the jig and decided to charge a fee for storage. Have to wonder how many ppl choose the storage option and the space that may be required to “store” them.

I think they started charging that extra fee once the economy tanked. It was like $3 at first and gradually started increasing as the months went by. It recently got bumped up to $7 from $5 less than a month ago.

I think they started charging that extra fee once the economy tanked. It was like $3 at first and gradually started increasing as the months went by. It recently got bumped up to $7 from $5 less than a month ago.
Never knew they charged a storage fee never seen it
Mentioned either

I’m sure they did but ppl didn’t notice. I mean $3 ppl probably not really noticing. $7 stands out a little more.

True, but if you notice they have added a fee to the list price of the shoes also. I have a few pairs on my want list & they all went by exactly $2 about a month so ago. So they are already adding "fees" into the price.

I’m sure they did but ppl didn’t notice. I mean $3 ppl probably not really noticing. $7 stands out a little more.
Yeah probably people just said whatever it’s $3. I’m not paying it they can keep those shoes. I’m just gonna call Amex

True, but if you notice they have added a fee to the list price of the shoes also. I have a few pairs on my want list & they all went by exactly $2 about a month so ago. So they are already adding "fees" into the price.
Hmm I’m not seeing that on the few pairs I’m keeping an eye on.
Yeah probably people just said whatever it’s $3. I’m not paying it they can keep those shoes. I’m just gonna call Amex
Over $7? I mean you’re still getting them below retail.

Hmm I’m not seeing that on the few pairs I’m keeping an eye on.

Over $7? I mean you’re still getting them below retail.
Principal. if 100 people say it’s just $7 then what? I’ll buy them from a shop instead

Never knew they charged a storage fee never seen it
Mentioned either
We been monitoring it in the GOAT thread here on NT. Yea, it's pretty shady of them to do. Never announced it or anything, probably because they knew it would piss people off to formally say something. It definitely started around the time the economy went bad. I honestly wouldn't be surprised it the fee gets upto $10 by year-end.

We been monitoring it in the GOAT thread here on NT. Yea, it's pretty shady of them to do. Never announced it or anything, probably because they knew it would piss people off to formally say something. It definitely started around the time the economy went bad. I honestly wouldn't be surprised it the fee gets upto $10 by year-end.
I feel like that’s something they’d have to announce before the fact of you putting shoes in storage? Idk but that’s hella shady for sure

Another site for under retail

Back
Top Bottom