* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

Will try for a pair.

I had the discussion with my boy months ago that the AZG should be like Jordan 1s, Air Forces, Dunks, etc. It has that casual appeal, but maybe Bron doesn't want his line bastardized yet.

I'll definitely take a pair of these. I really hope the black one comes out too. That one has always been my favorite.

this colorway shouldn’t even be called “First Game.” He wore the white/black cw his first game. White/red was the first home game
Yup been a pet peeve of mine for years, Will cop both, both of these have been long gone, but OG collection pic:

11BF0A1F-8EFB-40B1-BA0D-678186010B16.jpeg

Still have Wheats and SVSM retros

9CAC51F0-92DB-4C04-A673-BD06405B5A6F.jpeg
D12DF3EF-95AA-4928-B074-E1B35196295C.jpeg

In for both color ways. Purps are a big if. Read some performance reviews on these but they were the OG's, anyone play in the recent retros and could chime in on the results? Mostly interested in whether or not the cushion holds up like the OG's. Same size Zoom hopefully.

In for both color ways. Purps are a big if. Read some performance reviews on these but they were the OG's, anyone play in the recent retros and could chime in on the results? Mostly interested in whether or not the cushion holds up like the OG's. Same size Zoom hopefully.
OGs were phenomenal for me.
Retros were 🗑️ not made for hoop imo. Just my 2c, never looked to see if others reviewed the retros for hoop.

I’ve been rocking the retros to hoop and had no issues - not the best, not the worst IMO
not all of us are finely tuned athletic specimens like you famm, I need all the help I can get 😫
Apparently there's some kind of peel off part of the heel.

Yea they always were like that. Just a protective plastic over the reflective part

Didn’t remember thee first games dropping in 2018. I’m in though lol. Didn’t ball in the OGs. The retros weren’t anything to write home about. I think it falls in line with the “technically is a basketball shoe” but there are far better options out. Cushion was so so but I did get a few compliments ☺️

Back
Top Bottom