* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

BD4C25D3-5B32-4C16-A4C6-79BE831760A9.png

So this finally happened today. Over 18 years old
DE18FF14-436B-4547-A4C9-624CA4DB4E6A.jpeg
Love to see that there was still a pair on foot in 2022. These were the first "expensive" nikes my dad bought me, albeit on sale for like $75 IIRC, when I was in 4th grade. Everything else up to this point was some and 1s or other cheap bball sneakers from modells. Is there zoom in these or is it just the max air in the heel?

Love to see that there was still a pair on foot in 2022. These were the first "expensive" nikes my dad bought me, albeit on sale for like $75 IIRC, when I was in 4th grade. Everything else up to this point was some and 1s or other cheap bball sneakers from modells. Is there zoom in these or is it just the max air in the heel?
having looked inside them myself lol, just max air in the heel.

Last edited:
I remember those not wining on that lebron vote on snkrs but I forgot which pair won. also what ended up happening? they didn't release the winner yet did they?

I keep thinking one of these days we’ll get news of a 20/5/5 retro… Been waiting couple years now lol. Love that shoe!

one of my favs too. They’ve been retro’d once before right?
I believe so that’s when we got the red/silver and white/black/yellow possibly the white/black dropped with that re-release. I feel like the USA dropped with those but not 100% on that one.

Back
Top Bottom