Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nike wasn't affected by the LV deal (Jaspers>AY2 IMO) and they won't be effected by a deal with Adidias.  Kanye and Nike will make up by 3Q 2014 to finish creating the most hyped shoe of all time releasing in 2015, the Air Yeezy 3.

He was at adidas corporate office on November 11th.

In the radio interview he did in Philly he said he signed the deal last week.

November 11th was last week.
That is speculation man. It is not confirmed. He could be talking about another brand. Rumor is he met with Adidas over the course of several days so I don't even know how you pin-pointed the 11th.

The interview could be referring to another brand.

Nike wasn't affected by the LV deal (Jaspers>AY2 IMO) and they won't be effected by a deal with Adidias.  Kanye and Nike will make up by 3Q 2014 to finish creating the most hyped shoe of all time releasing in 2015, the Air Yeezy 3.
LV and Nike are not competing for the same market.

Adidas and Nike are

That is speculation man. It is not confirmed. He could be talking about another brand. Rumor is he met with Adidas over the course of several days so I don't even know how you pin-pointed the 11th.

The interview could be referring to another brand.
This is how I pinpointed it.

I highly doubt he signed two deals in the matter of weeks.

adidas Group is his new home.

But I think Nike and LV are on two different levels of the playing field. Nike and Adidas are each others biggest competitions. And mind you, there weren't AS MANY sneaker "collectors" during the first Nike/LV deal.
I'm sure now each brand will be effected. As far as resale values go, it's hard to tell at this point.

LV and Nike are not competing for the same market.

Adidas and Nike are
yeah two different fields completely. Nike also wasn't happy when kanye did the lv thing. Would be historic if kanye works with both nike and adidas

And if the Adidas deal really does happen, would we see products under the "Yeezi" branding since Nike technically owns the "Yeezy" name...?

This is how I pinpointed it.

I highly doubt he signed two deals in the matter of weeks.

adidas Group is his new home.
oh so you used the unconfirmed evidence I provided in my updates to try and prove your point

dhMeAzK.jpg

Great work :wink:

You could very well be right in the end based on your assumptions... But nothing has been confirmed by Kanye or Adidas

Last edited:
:lol: You're a damn fool or a Stan if you believe Nike is getting the shorter end of the stick on this breakup.

Good for Kanye. Nike will continue to destroy Adidas on the footwear market.

This isn't Lebron James. This is Kanye West. Nike ain't losing much.

That said, I'm excited to see how his new partnership will pan out

Last edited:
oh so you used the unconfirmed evidence I provided in my updates to try and prove your point

dhMeAzK.jpg

Great work
wink.gif

You could very well be right in the end based on your assumptions... But nothing has been confirmed by Kanye or Adidas
Chill Mark. "I'll mu_______ embarass you"

And if the Adidas deal really does happen, would we see products under the "Yeezi" branding since Nike technically owns the "Yeezy" name...?

kanye owns his own nickname, as long as it's not called "air" yeezy it should be straight. he might change the name just to differentiate it from the Nikes tho, who knows

:lol: You're a damn fool or a Stan if you believe Nike is getting the shorter end of the stick on this breakup.

This isn't Lebron James. This is Kanye West.

Ok prime.
I'm both. And explain how Kanye gets the shorter end of the deal? I was thorough enough to explain both sides of the coin in my response

"sneaker heads" are first and foremost snobs. 99% of "sneaker head" consumers dont buy NB, Asics unless it has an "X" in between the label...It's gonna be easy for Kanye to sell Adidas, but soccer is still their core.

Last edited:
If he was with adidas, this post would be collecting dust in the Other Brands forum.

Last edited:
I'm chill, this thread has a handful of questionable members.. Why the hell criticize the guy and then spend your time in the thread devoted to his sneaker?

Makes absolutely no sense. Then your arguments are pathetic. You miss the point being made and struggle at manipulating it to try and make yourselves right.

Fortunately for me I don't have to sway people's opinions. I rarely post anything that I haven't thought out. And never blatantly post lies. I also always owe up to my mistakes.

Don't give me those ridiculous posts covering a fraction of the truth to try and make your point.

POINT A) WHO SAID KANYE WAS GETTING DROPPED BY NIKE JADARETRO? WHERE DID YOU GET THAT ONE FROM? Wow!

I'd think by now most people would assume it's Kanye dropping Nike and not the other way around

Because if he was with adidas, this post would be collecting dust in the Other Brands forum.
And on that ignorant post.. I'm out of here until another member swears they have the release date pin-pointed "November - March ... My guy never lies" :smh:

"sneaker heads" are first and foremost snobs. 99% of "sneaker head" consumers dont buy NB, Asics unless it has an "X" in between the label...It's gonna be easy for Kanye to sell Adidas, but soccer is still their core.

I have Prophecy's, Kayano 19/20's and Nimbus 14/15's.

:pimp:

Last edited:
Anyone who thinks a Kanye x adidas shoe won't absolutely fly off the shelves doesn't understand the guy or the fan base they are talking about.

If he wears them ONCE, they will sell out instantly.

That goes for any other item of clothing he puts on his body that is somewhat reasonably affordable.

Anyone who thinks a Kanye x adidas shoe won't absolutely fly off the shelves doesn't understand the guy or the fan base they are talking about.

If he wears them ONCE, they will sell out instantly.

That goes for any other item of clothing he puts on his body that is somewhat reasonably affordable.

Even his sweaters with no sleeves that are $280 are sold out

This isn't Lebron James. This is Kanye West.

Ok prime.
I'm both. And explain how Kanye gets the shorter end of the deal? I was thorough enough to explain both sides of the coin in my response

Because he isn't on Nike? Obviously.

Adidas can't even move Derrick Rose sneakers...

But let's both be real here... If Rose had a Nike sig, **** would be different.

Adidas ain't no upgrade. And Nike ain't take any L.

Nike is PRIME TIME. Center stage. The top of the damn mountain.

Kanye wants more freedom and power, cool. Adidas can give him that. Good for him. Like I said, I'm excited to see how it pans out. But don't act like Nike, the billion dollar company, with the biggest athlete in the world signed to them is taking an L. Lebron will over sell Kanye multiple times over. Nike is fine.

I'm chill, this thread has a handful of questionable members.. Why the hell criticize the guy and then spend your time in the thread devoted to his sneaker?

Makes absolutely no sense. Then your arguments are pathetic. You miss the point being made and struggle at manipulating it to try and make yourselves right.

Fortunately for me I don't have to sway people's opinions. I rarely post anything that I haven't thought out. And never blatantly post lies. I also always owe up to my mistakes.

Don't give me those ridiculous posts covering a fraction of the truth to try and make your point.

POINT A) WHO SAID KANYE WAS GETTING DROPPED BY NIKE JADARETRO? WHERE DID YOU GET THAT ONE FROM? Wow!

I'd think by now most people would assume it's Kanye dropping Nike and not the other way around

And stop crying. Man up. It's the damn internet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom