Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.

its not the fighting that amazes me its the fact that people take of their shirts to do it.
whats wrong with taking your shirt off to fight?  i do it all the time.  people be grabbing shirts...gives them an upper hand sometimes.

They are releasing. If you've been keeping up, you would know that they're confirmed to be releasing on the 27th at 8AM eastern online at Footlocker.

i have been reading...and reading how ppl said it wasnt true...seeing FTL take down the release on thier calendar and the letter going around saying it was a mistake...sorry that doesnt scream "set in stone" to me.......thx bruh.....maybe you can shed some light with your source ?

And  you guys are aware that your internet speed doesn't have that much to do with it right? Believe me, I wish it did, I have the fast internet in the East Coast and that doesn't help me. 

And  you guys are aware that your internet speed doesn't have that much to do with it right? Believe me, I wish it did, I have the fast internet in the East Coast and that doesn't help me. 
has alot to do with internet speed and processor speed. fact

built my pc last year and upgraded my internet speed, and it is a beast. get around 70 MBPS. 
word. i get from 64-68 mbps. i believe i can top 70 with a few changes here and there. if you have any recommendations, hit my pm. thanks. 

^^ Speed helps, but the major factor is the leaked links and/or automation. I'm clocking close to 100mbps at work. But I can't land a pair all year because I'm not "fast enough". Whoever gets there first, right?

has alot to do with internet speed and processor speed. fact
Not really...the internet doesn't quite work like that in this case. I work inside at the Google building in NYC for WebMD, which sits on top of all the fiber for the entire East Coast. It literally may be the fastest internet in the East. Your concept of ISP speed is a bit off. Like I said, I wish my super computers in the office would help, but they won't if I don't fall into the right queue. 

If this is an FTL + NDC release then we can all bank on there being more pairs than the first two CWs.

Easy cop. FTL just makes it easier.

did nike ever released a shoe without official pictures? Maybe they will come this week, I still hope for an euro release 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom