Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
if i for some reason get through to buying these there will be no hope for wearing them out. The hype i just saw for the gamma's was crazy today.

How many reps does an OG get for this??? Or should I just start keeping info to myself like the rest of the vets :lol:

oh your gonna stop sharing info because you didn't get enough reps b? :/ we can appreciate you being an "og" or whatever but if your gonna come in here just to act like your better than us than you can be treated just like an annoying noob

sounding like an OG .... but remember u were a newbie during the solar/platinum pairs...

be nice gatorviking....

EXACTLY

Last edited:
Bruhhh i witnessed some serious madness today for those gammas here in the bronx... Im thinkin dudes are goin to have to roll with at least 3 other people if you want to wear your red octobers if you manage to cop.. Smh this sneaker sh** is getting crazy

I have a feeling NDC will make a surprise drop of the yeezys tonight or a nite before the FTL drop.... or maybe even in a Christmas eve restock drop.... I'd stay ready.... 

Bruhhh i witnessed some serious madness today for those gammas here in the bronx... Im thinkin dudes are goin to have to roll with at least 3 other people if you want to wear your red octobers if you manage to cop.. Smh this sneaker sh** is getting crazy
Where In the Bronx ?.. Cause last night I walked through Fordham and It was nothing but kids looking for or seating waiting for Gammas. Sneakers are getting everyone crazy now

11/12/13
1. Not Nov. December.
2. May be the last Yeezy (from Nike) - Ye has been meeting with Adidas all week.
3. The way these will be released will be "interesting" to say the least. wink.gif
4. Yw.
How many reps does an OG get for this??? Or should I just start keeping info to myself like the rest of the vets
laugh.gif
INFO was noted by those that know wassup.

Where In the Bronx ?.. Cause last night I walked through Fordham and It was nothing but kids looking for or seating waiting for Gammas. Sneakers are getting everyone crazy now
Fordham wasnt crazy.. The only thing i found crazy was dudes startin to line up at 2 in the afternoon.. But 3rd ave was insane

Last edited:

Type gamma fight in twitter, and you see how many different fights there were  SMH. SERIOUSLY an instore versin of yeezy 2's would cause ALOT of problems.

And an online version is gonna cause ALOT of problems later down the line when cats try to rob people.

Type gamma fight in twitter, and you see how many different fights there were  SMH. SERIOUSLY an instore versin of yeezy 2's would cause ALOT of problems.

And an online version is gonna cause ALOT of problems later down the line when cats try to rob people.

lol.. ironic isnt it.. If get lucky and even get the chance to buy them, I think I would be nervous someone would rob me for my sneakers if i wear them!  lmao.  

Last edited:
These honestly look more amazing in person. I just asked my boy that helped me get these if there was any updates and he said that no new information has gone his way so far and that he was just as shocked by the footlocker tweet as we were. He still stands by what he said earlier on the scrapping of pairs and that if they were to release only about 1000 are hitting the market. BTW for those wondering these do glow but the glow is terrible kinda like the glow on the galaxy foams.

These shoes are absolutely nothing special to me and I love Kanye and all red shoes.

But my opinion is based solely on the fact that I prolly won't get a pair.

That's that 36th law of power :pimp:

Adidas Kanye > Nike Kanye.
Even if I haven't seen them yet :pimp:

all those lames fighting over SHOES :smh: , i dont even see how its that serious , they are SHOES! , other parts of the world people still walking bare foot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom