Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder why footlocker did raffles for the plats and solars but not these? I lucked out and got solars from Ndc's random drop. However ndc drops them the bots will win. Unless they tweet a phone number to call and order. Hmmm?

Last edited:
Wonder why footlocker did auctions for the plats and solars but not these? I lucked out and got solars from Ndc's random drop. However ndc drops them the bots will win. Unless they tweet a phone number to call and order. Hmmm?
so we're calling raffles auctions now? :x

^Pardon, I meant raffle. Why u gotta gas face me man lol...
Any insight as to why no raffle this time?

Last edited:
I've never even come close to copping anything on ftl all the sizes are sold out by the time i refresh the page when the countdown is over

this is crazy the thread is still moving fast and no info has been released besides 27th release online only.
What exactly are you guys talking about?

footlocker leaked the info by mistake and now you guys think its a FTL only release ? 
mean.gif

you guys are something else...

footlocker leaked the info by mistake and now you guys think its a FTL only release ? 
mean.gif

i heard  a rumor a while ago around the time people were getting their pairs that the shoes were only going to be released online to avoid fights etc.

footlocker leaked the info by mistake and now you guys think its a FTL only release ? :smh:

Yeah, I'm trying to preach the same. Nike could have come out by now and confirmed they are not releasing them, no news is good news. I still see NDC getting them.

Just got word from a reliable source, "they made more of these than any other yeezy. they want to kill the resale value, now that he left nike"

So nike cares about resell value now?  Billion dollar company worrying about a few thousand dollars?
they don't care but their trying to squeeze all the money they can because they know the popularity of the shoe now that he is with adidas, they probably used the whole kill the resell sentence to make it seem like they care.

Just got word from a reliable source, "they made more of these than any other yeezy. they want to kill the resale value, now that he left nike"
not questioning you or you source... even if thats the case value on the 2nd hand market will only be effected if they make these a regular release each month.. there's simply not enough made to provide pairs for every one worldwide.. this isnt your fly by night Jordan release... people will clamor to have these for years to come, which will keep resale at a steady rate or increase.. 

if they really wont to put a dent in 2nd hand market, nike should just sale them for 4k... see how many line up for that price...

Last edited:
Making more than the previous models is actually what Kanye originally wanted. But no it's not true.. Production ended in September.

But yes end of story more of these red octobers will be produced than plats and solars combined <-- thats all he was trying to get at but don't quote me for this. 

im not trying to get anyone upset just giving you guys some more info on these shoes. thank you for not asking questions about my source.

But yes nike does not care about resell value or anything like that, But how is he going to say it like that haha get me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom