Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^LOL if it did it's only 5 bucks. To be honest I really like these but if I can get & use these to get the Yeezy 1s (the ones I really want) i'm all for it b/c i refuse to pay rape resell prices. As far as them remaining limited I'm kinda torn. On one hand I would like to be pretty much guaranteed a pair, but on the other hand there's something special about kicks when you know not everyone has them.

Guys need to chill about these being a general release. While having an exclusive pair of shoes is nice, the Yeezy 2's are still great shoes regardless of the scarcity. Think about it, how many people would actually spend $250 on a pair of shoes? Even if these are going to be produced in larger amounts, there won't be many people wearing them.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Pure Platinum looking better and better with each set of photos we get, soles glowing mad hard

Originally Posted by ericjunior

Air Yeezy's should remain limited ... I can't be the only one who has a problem with the words "general" and "yeezy" in the same sentence. If you, and even myself ... if we don't get our hands on these, it's just not meant to be. No way should Nike make "enough for a general release."
You're one of those dudes who's still worried on who has the same shoes as you? Who cares about exclusivity.
30t6p3b.gif

I'd rather have the Yeezy's be exclusive, I mean I rather be the only dude at my school rocking Yeezy's, while everyone else rocks them concords

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

People who want them limited are 1 of 2 things, or maybe both.

1. Hypebeasts
2. Selfish
I'll put them more on the hypebeast side. I don't get why anyone would care. If you like a shoe, the quantity produced shouldn't affect your preference or buying decisions. One of the red flags of hypebeats are those who jump on anything with the term limited. Once dudes find out that they'de be made to be a gr, all of a sudden the shoes aren't as interesting. They're all bummed out about the release now.  

Originally Posted by ccastro02

1. Hypebeasts
2. Selfish
I'll put them more on the hypebeast side. I don't get why anyone would care. If you like a shoe, the quantity produced shouldn't affect your preference or buying decisions. One of the red flags of hypebeats are those who jump on anything with the term limited. Once dudes find out that they'de be made to be a gr, all of a sudden the shoes aren't as interesting. They're all bummed out about the release now.  

100% agree. I dont care if everyone has a pair of yeezys, I am buying the shoe because I like not because it exclusive. Thats like someone saying they wont buy the concords because too many people have them.

Wow this thread is just full of drama off rumors. If a color way is GR, great, although it most likely won't happen.
And for the people saying more pairs = more money for Nike should stop. Nike has been chucking out shoes in limited quantities for a long time and I'm sure they don't plan on stopping anytime soon. If they thought "more pairs we make, more money in our pockets", don't you think they shut down the whole limited idea? & yet they still make shoes limited. The ONLY reason Nike would be making more Yeezys is to get the media off their back for the riots caused by the galaxies and concords. I think once all that has died down, they'll be back to HS and QS the %##$ out of us
tired.gif

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Originally Posted by ccastro02

1. Hypebeasts
2. Selfish

100% agree. I dont care if everyone has a pair of yeezys, I am buying the shoe because I like not because it exclusive. Thats like someone saying they wont buy the concords because too many people have them.

QFT

I was on the fence about the platinum colorway but those complex photos make them look great.

I still would take the black colorway in a heartbeat over the platinum.

Let's hope for numbers close to a GR or at the least a foam type release.

Originally Posted by gentry187

Originally Posted by jhobson5

ccastro02 wrote:

spoonmanofthehour wrote:

1. Hypebeasts
2. Selfish

QFT

Trying to impress other dudes + trying to be cooler than the next = the staple of the hypebeast
sick.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom