Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^
Olympic Vis release in July, and Obsidian xiis release in June. Thankfully I'm not really feeling the lebron 9s(hopefully it stays that way).

Originally Posted by mross16

Originally Posted by BlakeKennedyno2

They pushed it back to June? GREAT.
Now in June, I'm gonna have to potentially choose between:
1. The yeezy 2(which is probably the biggest release of the year).
2. The Olympic VIs (My grails: which are MY GRAILS).
3. The LeBron 9 "McFly".

Thanks for making my life SOOOOOO much easier....

I thought the Olympic vi's drop in July? Correct me if I'm wrong

^^VI's 7/7/12, VII's 7/21/12^^ *subject to change

Originally Posted by capo1119

Sorry is these has been posted...
http://www.modern-notorie...o-colorways-on-same-day/

eek.gif

Nike isnt going to release two colorways on the same day I doubt that but there have been so many rumors for these yeezy's that its crazy.  This thread should be locked till we get more pictures of the colorways or when we actually get a CONFIRMED Date and news regarding the Release from NIKE. 

well i just put a chair out at HOH... that should guarantee my spot in line for the next few months, right?

just another rumor from a supposed "connect"... calm down y'all...
30t6p3b.gif

ya know how many more rumors we're gonna hear between now and RD?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
Exacty!!! Doubt they will release TWO colorways on the same day that's ludicrous to me

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
Exacty!!! Doubt they will release TWO colorways on the same day that's ludicrous to me

Two colorways on one day is nothing to Nike. They dropped three colorways of the XX3 on black Friday 2008. And that was in CDP territory.

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Two colorways on one day is nothing to Nike. They dropped three colorways of the XX3 on black Friday 2008. And that was in CDP territory.
Exactly... I like it better like this 

Hey they dropped the jordan vii raptors and frenches the same day in 2002.
But then agains it's a different class of shoe.

they also dropped all of the galaxy shoes on the same day. btw are those boneheads still out camping since the shoe been pushed back?

MN's really swinging and missing with all these rumors/misinfo

although there was a rumor that the Wolf grey was overseas only....but that's another rumor....on top of other rumors

Too many rumors right now because too many sites are dying to be the one to break the story jumping on leads when we barely even have photos of the shoe.

Ive heard so much in the last few days from four different sources within Nike, Foot Locker and an owner of the Wolf Greys but none of them match so Im not going to feed you guys a variation of rumors mixed with slight truths.

The only solid info I do have is that a third retail colorway is making its way around the top tiers of Kanyes pyramid so be on the look out for that...

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Too many rumors right now because too many sites are dying to be the one to break the story jumping on leads when we barely even have photos of the shoe.

Ive heard so much in the last few days from four different sources within Nike, Foot Locker and an owner of the Wolf Greys but none of them match so Im not going to feed you guys a variation of rumors mixed with slight truths.

The only solid info I do have is that a third retail colorway is making its way around the top tiers of Kanyes pyramid so be on the look out for that...
So the 3 color ways are not platinum, solar red/black, and the pink(blinks)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom