Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

People who want them limited are 1 of 2 things, or maybe both.

1. Hypebeasts

Maybe i'm trippin but wouldn't it be the exact opposite. I'd think a hypebeast attaches them self to something b/c of the "hype" surrounding it. It doesn't have to be something limited. If everybody either wants it or has it &/or are talking about it, a hypebeasts wants it. You not wanting to have on the same kicks as everybody in itself doesn't make you a hypebeast. You either copping or not copping something based on what other people think about it makes you a hypebeast imo.

Originally Posted by Mazz305

1. Hypebeasts

Maybe i'm trippin but wouldn't it be the exact opposite. I'd think a hypebeast attaches them self to something b/c of the "hype" surrounding it. It doesn't have to be something limited. If everybody either wants it or has it &/or are talking about it, a hypebeasts wants it. You not wanting to have on the same kicks as everybody in itself doesn't make you a hypebeast. You either copping or not copping something based on what other people think about it makes you a hypebeast imo.
Lol, my thoughts exactly. But whatever, calling someone a hypebeast is = to calling someone a hater because they don't agree w/ you, lol.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

those reds would make up for the lack of red dons in my life...
yes! my thoughts exactly ... a few months ago, wasn't there a rumor floating around that the all Red Yeezy 2's would be China exclusives or something to that effect?

Originally Posted by Ralph DeLorean

jayzrdead wrote:
21ad3md.jpg

These would be mean. Nike, I hope your watching

thats what its come to?...discussing made up colorways of a shoe that will never hit nikeID?

Originally Posted by Dcypoe

thats what its come to?...discussing made up colorways of a shoe that will never hit nikeID?

Seriously? Obviously they won't hit Nikeid, but that doesn't mean we can't see what other colorways would look like.
This dude 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

those reds would make up for the lack of red dons in my life...

I thought you had the red joints.. I could have sworn I saw you in wdywt rocking a pair. Lol

nah, i got a lot of red kicks (red supreme blazers, red nice kicks asics GL3's, etc), but not those... i had the chance to cop them on ISS for like $600 and slept... now i regret it...

you're prolly talking about those all red AM1's tho, they're the poor man's LV Dons...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ccastro02

1. Hypebeasts
2. Selfish
I'll put them more on the hypebeast side. I don't get why anyone would care. If you like a shoe, the quantity produced shouldn't affect your preference or buying decisions. One of the red flags of hypebeats are those who jump on anything with the term limited. Once dudes find out that they'de be made to be a gr, all of a sudden the shoes aren't as interesting. They're all bummed out about the release now.  
Yah, not wanting everyone to look exactly like you now is hypebeasting
30t6p3b.gif

Basically everyone who buys a luxury brand or high end clothing is now a hypebeast.

Thanks for clearing that for me
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Dcypoe

damn im just trying to chnage the mood in here. all im hearing is non-sense, these yeezy's will help solidify that the world isnt fair. they probably will be super limited, high price tag, resale will be astronomical, folks who actual want a pair probably wont even be close to copping(including me), on top of any other bad luck including people who are smart enough and able to leave chairs out for a month.my man is schooling everybody on how unfair life is but at the end of the day there only sneakers right? WRONG.

They need to make one with some pink on it, to match my pink bbc hoodie.
Thats right, I aint afraid to wear the correct shade of pink

I hope they do make these GR..but my only concern with making them a GR is that the quality will probably not be as up to par as we would like if that were the case. My Yeezy 1's are still lookin top notch after all this time, and are still comfortable after wearing them many times, and they still hella glow..

If they can't make the quality as good as it can be and make them be a GR, then I hope they just decide to keep them as a QS, or a limited thing or whatever it is the rumor is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom