Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little off topic, but Just read the Yeezus tour was postponed indefinitely. Sorry if this was already bought to light.

they have a group of regulars who have to inside knowledge on when they do the sneakers drops over there. It is what it is though and I've been successful with releases over there as of late
Yeah I usually got everything from them online in the past... but the bot era is really screwing me. I fought it and won for a while but I'm starting to take the L here lol

They really are a model of what you want success NOT to do though. Concepts is worse. They sold back door solars for $600 to their people... It's just hard to get a good sneaker in a straightforward way nowadays. Kinda sucks, it makes you question who really loves it anymore.

Look at what this thread has come to....People claiming they could try to become professional athletes "if they wanted to".  If that's the case:

Just do it.

this, i mean HELLO, da man PLAYS professional football,  he's a damn QB. pro athletes are HIGHER on da totem pole then musicians (kanye married

Reggie Bush's JUMP OFF)...they get PAID to wear nikes, proto gotta be da

da biggest idiot on NT if he doesn't think for 1 second nike isn't just gonna send these to whoever is a brand endorser for FREE...
laugh.gif

look how much time ya just dedicated to a man who doesn't even know who ya are, and probably got a gang of *****zz of every race waiting to bathe his royal penis...but according

to some kanye west acolytes, he's taking a L cuz of w/e he's got on his feet....tell you what, i bet you would trade your life right now to be where he's at that very second
laugh.gif
call me crazy but I'd rather be sitting at the top of the upper row in the sneakers I currently own(authentic) than have that courtside seat rocking fakes. You would need to bribe me with a lot more($10 million cash minimum, although if we're being real if someone presented me with a suitcase of 500k in new 100 dollar bills I might accept) for me to lace up that trash
The **** are you talking about? He's the quarterback for the NY Jets. The dude is paid. More than $500k in 100 dollar bills mind you. You'd rather be in the nosebleeds in your real Yeezy's than on the sidelines with your homies dapping up ball players and getting yambs after the game? Really? You gon' go home and post up on NT about how you wore em to the game and take pics for IG while he's taking pics up some broads *** in his fakes?
laugh.gif

You can have that bruh.

You'd probably take $500 cash in 1's to wear some fugazi's. Maybe even less. Stop fronting.

They're sneakers. You obviously have a horrible outlook on life if you'd take some sneakers over the lifestyle of a pro athlete.
all of this...

this is why sneaker heads have such a dork/dwweb/nerd.loser reputation in da main stream public.

they're sneakers...PERIOD, Geno's sports agent is..

jayzgeno.jpg

and..

New York Jets second-round quarterback Geno Smith signed his four-year, $5.019 million rookie contract on Monday. With Smith changing agents after the draft — firing the experienced Jeff Nalley to join the relatively inexperienced Kim Miale at Roc Nation Sports, which is owned by Jay Z — his rookie contract is generating more interest than those signed by the other second-round picks in this year's draft.

According to a source with knowledge of Smith's contract, here's how it breaks down:

Signing bonus: $2,030,620

Base salaries:

2013: $405,000 - guaranteed for skill/injury/cap
2014: $633,164 - guaranteed for skill/injury/cap
2015: $585,000
2016: $675,000

Other compensation

2015: $276,328 workout bonus
2016: $414,491 workout bonus

Smith's signing bonus and fully guaranteed base salaries in each of the first two seasons are perfectly in line with his draft slot. In total, Smith's contract is worth $5,019,603 with $3,068,784 in guaranteed money.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...th-does-not-receive-qb-premium-151901114.html

you think this cat gives a **** about whats on his feet in 24 hours from now? a pair of sneakers ya dedicating ya WHOLE LIFE ON, to him it was just a friday

night, courtside at da barkclay center.
laugh.gif

Look at what this thread has come to....People claiming they could try to become professional athletes "if they wanted to".  If that's the case:

Just do it.
dude almost anyone can if they put in the work. If ur in the gym nine hours a day working on your game you might not make the Nba, but some international team will sign you, and as for myself I was talking about boxing, which isint too hard to go pro in but starting out u make chump change

The **** are you talking about? He's the quarterback for the NY Jets. The dude is paid. More than $500k in 100 dollar bills mind you. You'd rather be in the nosebleeds in your real Yeezy's than on the sidelines with your homies dapping up ball players and getting yambs after the game? Really? You gon' go home and post up on NT about how you wore em to the game and take pics for IG while he's taking pics up some broads *** in his fakes?
laugh.gif

You can have that bruh.

You'd probably take $500 cash in 1's to wear some fugazi's. Maybe even less. Stop fronting.

They're sneakers. You obviously have a horrible outlook on life if you'd take some sneakers over the lifestyle of a pro athlete.
no I wouldn't son. Even the 500k was a stretch. I don't post pics on IG, stop trying to figure me out. I'm in this "shoe game" or whatever you wanna call it for the love of the shoe, not to show off. Believe me when I tell u I'd rather be sitting by myself in the worst seats in the arena rocking sneakers that are authentic than be in genos position. Being an athlete is overrated and if I wanted to I could still try and become one(rocking legit shoes of course
laugh.gif
)
LL

20091015-40-year-old-virgin.jpg

Low blow with the 40 year old virgin :lol:

But on some real **** whatci said is the truth. Being an athlete is not that big a deal and money doesn't buy happiness, but I'll leave the philosophies of life out of this thread :lol:

u gotta suck the tip of a boutique to get anything good nowadays...

not really, but you do have to spend money regularly at a shop and become cool with the owners (easier said then done)

u gotta suck the tip of a boutique to get anything good nowadays...

not really, but you do have to spend money regularly at a shop and become cool with the owners (easier said then done)
yeah cuz even if u spend money there there's a good chance they just brush u off when it comes to the big releases anyways

Leave this thread for two days come back and it's gone to s*** everyone arguing about random stuff! Come on guys can we just drop all this childish banter?

Leave this thread for two days come back and it's gone to s*** everyone arguing about random stuff! Come on guys can we just drop all this childish banter?
it wouldn't be a yeezy thread without it though :lol:
Expect it to get considerably worse once some sort of concrete info surfaces

speak for yourself.
I think most would agree there should be some correlation with the amount of work you put into whatever you do.  There of course are logical arguments with concerns to the amount (why are pro athletes (NBA/NFL/MLB specifically)--even the ones on the bench--making more than the average "surgeon").    But at the same time, a surgeon is able to live a 'comfortable' life and should be able to.

Further, these are still retail $250 shoes.  For the average income family in America, that's considered a lot.

@ "fakes" in general: I'm just going to be honest; unless you're here living in China/these Asian countries meeting the right people, you're never going to see the best quality fakes.  You think they're going to send you the best work in the US after they already have your funds?  Also, you think these manufacturers haven't figured out how to fully replicate all the materials Nike uses?  @ninjahood has mentioned this in another thread.  There are plenty of "unauthorized" pairs floating around.  

Lets not turn this into a fakes discussion thread. Has happened to much in the past few months

Low blow with the 40 year old virgin
laugh.gif

But on some real **** whatci said is the truth. Being an athlete is not that big a deal and money doesn't buy happiness,
but how do you square that logic with worshiping ovehyped, and soon to be overpriced by re-sellers pieces of leather and rubber?

i rather have a 5 million dollar contract to play professional football sitting courtside on a friday night watching lebron and KG feet away from me

then worried about "if my yeezy II's that may or may not have come from jay-z are legit

or not" because let's face it, what are you gonna say next, if they were fake...he can't afford or have access to a real pair with da snap of his fingers?
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom