Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bro. You have no idea. Nike stays bringing in the "large" people in retail settings to sell their performance products. Sorry, I'm not buying anything intended for athletic use from a fat person, ever. I'd probably be mad if a fat chick tried to advise me on running shoes I won't lie.
fat is subjective...that don drew guy is OBESE. I googled him and he was on a YT sneaker chat and was loosing breath talking.

huh? Was this posted as well ?

Dying over here lmao :lol: :lol: :lol:. Mike and Ron id rep you guys but NikeTalk is saying I'm all out.

:rofl: though. It's bad, but I couldn't agree more. I'm so prejudiced when it comes to this. It's like get healthy, take care of what is important in life....... Then eventually make your way back to sneakers once that's settled.

Edit though: let's get back on track. Don't need this thread getting a bad rep for causing people depression or anything. Then we're surely getting locked

Last edited:
Lol at you clowns calling us "haters" and "salty" for being suspicious. Just cuz he's a celeb athlete don't mean he can't have fakes. How many athletes and rappers we done seen with fakes? Plenty.

It wasn't about whether he "deserved" them or not, I'm sure plenty of C-list celebs will get them like last time. It's about the fact that some of Ye's inner circle, cats who's initials are under the insole cuz they helped make the shoe, haven't gotten their pairs yet (and they always have gotten em first)... So why the hell would this random QB have them b4 them? Not saying it's impossible, but unlikely, and as it turns out, we were right.

Lol at you clowns calling us "haters" and "salty" for being suspicious. Just cuz he's a celeb athlete don't mean he can't have fakes. How many athletes and rappers we done seen with fakes? Plenty.

It wasn't about whether he "deserved" them or not, I'm sure plenty of C-list celebs will get them like last time. It's about the fact that some of Ye's inner circle, cats who's initials are under the insole cuz they helped make the shoe, haven't gotten their pairs yet (and they always have gotten em first)... So why the hell would this random QB have them b4 them? Not saying it's impossible, but unlikely, and as it turns out, we were right.
Hahaha remember when Drizzy Drake Rodgers had the fake Js?

No he is rarely ever right. He was gloating on twitter the night before the Volcano release because he made kith "bot proof" for the launch. Couldn't be further from the truth. Bots were rampant to say the least.

Their heads are so far up their you know what with their whole "just us" slogan it's actually disgusting. They believe they're above everyone and it shows in how appalling their customer service is. Fieg has been known to openly call out kith customers on his twitter account.

Proto could elaborate more on that side of it though haha

Last edited:
my mans courtside with fakes , had to pause on that thought for a minute

he could find himself falling down a bottomless pit of slander once word gets out

No he is rarely ever right. He was gloating on twitter the night before the Volcano release because he made kith "bot proof" for the launch. Couldn't be further from the truth. Bots were rampant to say the least.

Their heads are so far up their you know what with their whole "just us" slogan it's actually disgusting. They believe they're above everyone and it shows in how appalling their customer service is. Fieg has been known to openly call out kith customers on his twitter account.

Proto could elaborate more on that side of it though haha
Mark u NEVER lie, amazing what success can do to retailers heads.... It really is a "JUST US" mentality over there.... 

Excuse me, I meant D-List... Hell, F-List... Cuz plenty of randoms got em last time...

And ya know Ye and his people will be laughing they @$& off when they see pix of this dude trying to stunt court side with some fakes. Hell, even Jay gon be like "hollup, how this dude get em b4 me?"... :lol:

huh? Was this posted as well ?
The dude just wants attention. He created a fake sample tag which NO Nike samples have just to generate buzz for his images and sales (he also made a fake box label I believe). The authentic pairs have a diagonal mesh pattern consistent with the solars, have darker red suede, and have a moderately slim toebox where the suede goes over the little bump on the GITD sole.

The fakes (as shown in Sneakerheadbay's pics with the sample tag) are fake because they have the wrong mesh pattern (these have a horizontal mesh pattern similar to the plats), the wrong colored suede, and an incorrect toebox where the suede either cuts under the bump on the sole, or just BARELY goes over. Also the swoosh is WAY too small on his alleged "samples" compared to authentic pics we've seen from Feng333 and numerous other guys on Instagram who HAVE THE ACTUAL PRODUCTION PAIRS. Not to mention the pics that Kim posted and close ups of Kanye's 2 pairs that he is currently wearing on tour. 

Instead of posting screenshots of fake pairs and speculating as to if they are real or not, PLEASE compare them to pics we've seen of authentic pairs which people have contributed to this thread. I'm sorry about writing a giant ******g novel here, but I just want to educate people about what REAL pairs look like, and what FAKE pairs look like in order to prevent people from posting pics of FAKES in this thread.

Last edited:
seriously can we write off the rumors that stores have these in stock at this point? I think it's pretty clear that people were saying this because it was the end of October and pictures of legit pairs finally leaked and everything. somewhere down the line "this store will have them" turned into "this store has them". remember last year when pics of legit pairs of yeezy 2s from Chinese websites started popping up, it was a while before release. that's how far we are out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom