Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn so many celebs are going to take an L on this either by thinking the pair they bought is legit because they spent a lot on them OR trying to pass a pair they know is fake as real.

Either way. Fakes are never a good look. I don't care what the reasons are

Geno can't/shouldn't have some Y2s early? lol

Some of you really need to come back down to earth. 100% serious.

i didnt even know Jay and Ye were still tight, i could have sworn i read or seen somewhere on NT that they had some differences or something?

They are fake, you dumbass. The mesh pattern is incorrect, the suede is the wrong shade of red (it's supposed to be darker), and the toe box isn't correct to say the least. Just because he's a rich **** doesn't mean he has authentics. They're obviously fake. Maybe if you analyze the shoes and compare them to pics we've seen of the authentics, you could tell the difference.

Idc even enough to analyze another man's shoes cuz I'm focused on getting my own. Analyzing pix of another man shoes from a basketball game where he sitting court side with no good close shots does absolutely for me. Dawg got the shoes. We don't. You dunno if they fake or not so chill and bask in the greatness of em like everybody else and stop trying to call somebody out. And I'm more inclined to cosign a rich dude with a Nike contact RO then the no names from IG

i didnt even know Jay and Ye were still tight, i could have sworn i read or seen somewhere on NT that they had some differences or something?
They rarely agree 100% on anything... That's what makes their relationship so unique and successful. Jay-Z has always been the more business saavy one and Kanye has always been the more creative eccentric one.

End of the day they're still tight and still got love for each other. They helped elevate each other's career to another level.

If Lebron walked into the arena with them on then that would make some sense. Geno...... Hellll noooooo. Not salty at all but that's just a real bad look if they are fakes and an educated guess would say they are.

I have to agree. Side mesh looks flimsy, overall shape doesn't seem right, and the soles seem off. Latest pics look like a pair of replicas (not even great fakes tbh).

S/o to Dunkster for spotting it first though when a lot of people's perception was changing because the mentality was "oh that dude is actually Geno Smith??.. Has to be real"

We should not be able to see the outline of his left food coming through that side mesh

Last edited:
Also, Beyonce can't stand Kim Kardashian, I've heard rumours that this has pushed the two a little apart

Also, Beyonce can't stand Kim Kardashian, I've heard rumours that this has pushed the two a little apart

pretty sure this is what i heard as well :lol:

i dont pay attention to media/tmz aside frm the pics you guys post in the jewelry thread and the celebrities heat thread but i never seen them together or anything. odd

but hey if you guys say they are tight then i guess they are.

I'm not going to join the argument about whether he should or shouldn't have them, but they look pretty fake in that most recent picture

Edit: Very fake

Last edited:
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom