Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if that Sami dude asked kanye his opinion on fakes. Would enjoy hearing his stance on fake sneakers in general and his shoes being replicated so much

The dude just wants attention. He created a fake sample tag which NO Nike samples have just to generate buzz for his images and sales (he also made a fake box label I believe). The authentic pairs have a diagonal mesh pattern consistent with the solars, have darker red suede, and have a moderately slim toebox where the suede goes over the little bump on the GITD sole.

The fakes (as shown in Sneakerheadbay's pics with the sample tag) are fake because they have the wrong mesh pattern (these have a horizontal mesh pattern similar to the plats), the wrong colored suede, and an incorrect toebox where the suede either cuts under the bump on the sole, or just BARELY goes over. Also the swoosh is WAY too small on his alleged "samples" compared to authentic pics we've seen from Feng333 and numerous other guys on Instagram who HAVE THE ACTUAL PRODUCTION PAIRS. Not to mention the pics that Kim posted and close ups of Kanye's 2 pairs that he is currently wearing on tour. 

Instead of posting screenshots of fake pairs and speculating as to if they are real or not, PLEASE compare them to pics we've seen of authentic pairs which people have contributed to this thread. I'm sorry about writing a giant ******g novel here, but I just want to educate people about what REAL pairs look like, and what FAKE pairs look like in order to prevent people from posting pics of FAKES in this thread
i never posted any info saying they were real or fake i said if this has been posted about disregard ,thanks for clearing that up but next time keep it shorter u made my brain hurt 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Came up on a pair of plats tonight for a steal. Only flaw is one shoe has a pretty bad scratch on the midsole... has anyone perfected the paint mix for the midsole on these yet???

Good stuff man! Glad to see people can still cop at decent price. If you don't mind me asking how much did you pay? Size? Took me awhile to get my solar but I lucked up on eBay for both. Plats were in my area so we just linked up. I was nervous wreck when the solars shipped but everything was good.

Damn so many celebs are going to take an L on this either by thinking the pair they bought is legit because they spent a lot on them OR trying to pass a pair they know is fake as real.

Either way. Fakes are never a good look. I don't care what the reasons are
meawhile he's sitting courtside...........

And?...

Anybody with money can do that... He's the laughing stock right now for trying to stunt courtside with some fakes (of some shoes only Ye and his baby momma got right now, so it's super obvious). :lol:

And?...

Anybody with money can do that... He's the laughing stock right now for trying to stunt courtside with some fakes (of some shoes only Ye and his baby momma got right now, so it's super obvious). :lol:

And anyone with money who landed a pair of fakes can turn around and buy the real ones. Retail or resell...

So........ I don't see where the L has been taken?....

He's sitting court side in some fake Yeezy's, but on sunday he'll be on the field in a REAL jersey :lol:

Sounds like a W to me...

LOL they can't even give em to a real celebrity so we can at least be sure a few famous people have em. Give em to some half assed rookie. I'm sure by the end of the night we'll have some good enough pics to at least really compare em up to the cat pair PO confirmed as legit.
like are you really listening to yourself? is this where da sneaker world is headed? nike would be potentially foolish to give their sneakers away to a ACTUAL pro athlete

vs some socialite so da sneaker nerds on da internet can drool at em in pics and then complain about da stitching, quality and hype for months and months?
mean.gif

And?...

Anybody with money can do that... He's the laughing stock right now for trying to stunt courtside with some fakes (of some shoes only Ye and his baby momma got right now, so it's super obvious).
laugh.gif
And anyone with money who landed a pair of fakes can turn around and buy the real ones. Retail or resell...

He's sitting court side in some fake Yeezy's, but on sunday he'll be on the field in a REAL jersey
laugh.gif

Sounds like a W to me...
this, i mean HELLO, da man PLAYS professional football,  he's a damn QB. pro athletes are HIGHER on da totem pole then musicians (kanye married

Reggie Bush's JUMP OFF)...they get PAID to wear nikes, proto gotta be da

da biggest idiot on NT if he doesn't think for 1 second nike isn't just gonna send these to whoever is a brand endorser for FREE...
laugh.gif

look how much time ya just dedicated to a man who doesn't even know who ya are, and probably got a gang of *****zz of every race waiting to bathe his royal penis...but according

to some kanye west acolytes, he's taking a L cuz of w/e he's got on his feet....tell you what, i bet you would trade your life right now to be where he's at that very second
laugh.gif

No he is rarely ever right. He was gloating on twitter the night before the Volcano release because he made kith "bot proof" for the launch. Couldn't be further from the truth. Bots were rampant to say the least.

Their heads are so far up their you know what with their whole "just us" slogan it's actually disgusting. They believe they're above everyone and it shows in how appalling their customer service is. Fieg has been known to openly call out kith customers on his twitter account.

Proto could elaborate more on that side of it though haha
Oh man this is so true. What they did with the in-store ticket thing on the Volcanos was even worse. They tweeted out and posted on their blog the info that they would start handing out tickets at 6pm that Wednesday..... at 6:20. I found out there was a line at like 4:45pm via a major reseller's instagram account. I'm from Providence but I planned to take the ride down to grab a pair of those, I was digging em even more than the reds Yeezy tbh...

Their "Just Us" apparently includes people making resell money too. They can "just" go f*ck themselves after that one.

this, i mean HELLO, da man PLAYS professional football,  he's a damn QB. pro athletes are HIGHER on da totem pole then musicians (kanye married

da biggest idiot on NT if he doesn't think for 1 second nike isn't just gonna send these to whoever is a brand endorser for FREE... :lol:

look how much time ya just dedicated to a man who doesn't even know who ya are, and probably got a gang of *****zz of every race waiting to bathe his royal penis...but according

to some kanye west acolytes, he's taking a L cuz of w/e he's got on his feet....tell you what, i bet you would trade your life right now to be where he's at that very second :lol:
call me crazy but I'd rather be sitting at the top of the upper row in the sneakers I currently own(authentic) than have that courtside seat rocking fakes. You would need to bribe me with a lot more($10 million cash minimum, although if we're being real if someone presented me with a suitcase of 500k in new 100 dollar bills I might accept) for me to lace up that trash

Good stuff man! Glad to see people can still cop at decent price. If you don't mind me asking how much did you pay? Size? Took me awhile to get my solar but I lucked up on eBay for both. Plats were in my area so we just linked up. I was nervous wreck when the solars shipped but everything was good.
Under $1k.... and the scratch I thought was a scratch turned out to be a little glue that came right off. These just went from a steal to a near impossible score.

Oh man this is so true. What they did with the in-store ticket thing on the Volcanos was even worse. They tweeted out and posted on their blog the info that they would start handing out tickets at 6pm that Wednesday..... at 6:20. I found out there was a line at like 4:45pm via a major reseller's instagram account. I'm from Providence but I planned to take the ride down to grab a pair of those, I was digging em even more than the reds Yeezy tbh...

Their "Just Us" apparently includes people making resell money too. They can "just" go f*ck themselves after that one.
they have a group of regulars who have to inside knowledge on when they do the sneakers drops over there. It is what it is though and I've been successful with releases over there as of late

Under $1k.... and the scratch I thought was a scratch turned out to be a little glue that came right off. These just went from a steal to a near impossible score.

Good stuff man! Under 1k that's wasup! It took me awhile to get both Sz12 ain't no joke.

da biggest idiot on NT if he doesn't think for 1 second nike isn't just gonna send these to whoever is a brand endorser for FREE... :lol:

to some kanye west acolytes, he's taking a L cuz of w/e he's got on his feet....tell you what, i bet you would trade your life right now to be where he's at that very second :lol:
call me crazy but I'd rather be sitting at the top of the upper row in the sneakers I currently own(authentic) than have that courtside seat rocking fakes. You would need to bribe me with a lot more($10 million cash minimum, although if we're being real if someone presented me with a suitcase of 500k in new 100 dollar bills I might accept) for me to lace up that trash

The **** are you talking about? He's the quarterback for the NY Jets. The dude is paid. More than $500k in 100 dollar bills mind you. You'd rather be in the nosebleeds in your real Yeezy's than on the sidelines with your homies dapping up ball players and getting yambs after the game? Really? You gon' go home and post up on NT about how you wore em to the game and take pics for IG while he's taking pics up some broads *** in his fakes? :lol:

You can have that bruh.

You'd probably take $500 cash in 1's to wear some fugazi's. Maybe even less. Stop fronting.

They're sneakers. You obviously have a horrible outlook on life if you'd take some sneakers over the lifestyle of a pro athlete.

Damn Geno... He can admit he got GOT, cop a pair of real ones when they come out and still not miss a beat.

He goofed up, I can't blame a mog who spends his week preparing for NFL games as a starting QB for not being in the know with this whole RO fiasco and not reading Marks timeline of Y2 events daily and what not...

It is what it is. To make it seem like the man is a laughing stock now and failed at life is just plain foolish.

Same way we can't control how impatient we are everyday checking for RD info, legit pics, etc, pro-athletes do the same to stunt on each other off the field. They're getting really impatient and every one wants to be the first. We just blessed/cursed with the fact we absorb info first and don't jag $$$ on fakes. :rofl:

Geezus gon be straight.

Court side seats to see LBJ play > Shoes

Last edited:
The **** are you talking about? He's the quarterback for the NY Jets. The dude is paid. More than $500k in 100 dollar bills mind you. You'd rather be in the nosebleeds in your real Yeezy's than on the sidelines with your homies dapping up ball players and getting yambs after the game? Really? You gon' go home and post up on NT about how you wore em to the game and take pics for IG while he's taking pics up some broads *** in his fakes? :lol:

You can have that bruh.

You'd probably take $500 cash in 1's to wear some fugazi's. Maybe even less. Stop fronting.

They're sneakers. You obviously have a horrible outlook on life if you'd take some sneakers over the lifestyle of a pro athlete.
no I wouldn't son. Even the 500k was a stretch. I don't post pics on IG, stop trying to figure me out. I'm in this "shoe game" or whatever you wanna call it for the love of the shoe, not to show off. Believe me when I tell u I'd rather be sitting by myself in the worst seats in the arena rocking sneakers that are authentic than be in genos position. Being an athlete is overrated and if I wanted to I could still try and become one(rocking legit shoes of course :lol: )

He's sitting court side in some fake Yeezy's, but on sunday he'll be on the field in a REAL jersey :lol:

Sounds like a W to me...

actually....it would be a W if that jersey was for a real nfl team, but F THE J-E-T-S!!!

nothing personal against Geno, he just happens to play for the enemy

#patsNation :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom