Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by nike4ever

Originally Posted by metalmike

saw a guy wearing in the mall and i will say they were meh the only reason i even noticed them was the sole being that green color
what did you expect? these yeezy's don't really stand out like the foamposite galaxy.
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif

yeezys > glitter foams.

sorry, foams are ugly. especially with glitter.
laugh.gif

loubrock wrote:Fixed
laugh.gif

D'oh!! Thats a headcracka! You are exactly right..ED OG = "I got ta have it" At least someone got the ref 
laugh.gif
 I still have that casette...."Put ya boots on". I miss the '90s
frown.gif

Damn yall can have those all red joints if they do come out..i can imagine them looking real ugly

I'm still searching for these shoes... I'm waiting for the hype to die down. Some dude locally wanted to trade me some DS space jams, 11s cool grey, 3s black cement + 1000. LOL People thinks they are KING having the Yeezy.

i dunno, most of the trades i've seen y'all posting about, i wouldn't personally do. most of it is a bunch of typical BS quality GR nikes and jordans that everybody and their mom is wearing at the mall everyday.

even if the value is higher, i wouldn't feel like hustling them on ebay or whatever, trying to get the money and then re-copping the yeezys...

just my opinion tho.

i would prolly only trade for red dons, paris dunks (not cuz of the quality, but i love how they look on foot), or mags...

and then i'd just re-cop the yeezys.

Originally Posted by RAWairMIA

Part of me wants a 3rd colorway,but part of me doesn't wanna go through the madness again,who am I kidding all red/infrared colorway sounds amazing & we all will be after it period.

Yup.  Right now I'm saying it's going to be wack and I wouldn't rock it, but infrared Yeezys....I might change my mind once I see pics.  

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by nike4ever

Originally Posted by metalmike

saw a guy wearing in the mall and i will say they were meh the only reason i even noticed them was the sole being that green color
what did you expect? these yeezy's don't really stand out like the foamposite galaxy.
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif

yeezys > glitter foams.

sorry, foams are ugly. especially with glitter.
laugh.gif

Ayo Proto!!!MSG me when u get a sec. Quick question for you regarding sizing on 2s compared to 1s..Peace

The so-called "Fair trades" I'm reading in this thread is crazy. This is why I do the blog "CORK" to try and revive a Sneaker Community that is totally cutthroat.

i dunno, most of the trades i've seen y'all posting about, i wouldn't personally do. most of it is a bunch of typical BS quality GR nikes and jordans that everybody and their mom is wearing at the mall everyday.

even if the value is higher, i wouldn't feel like hustling them on ebay or whatever, trying to get the money and then re-copping the yeezys...

just my opinion tho.

i would prolly only trade for red dons, paris dunks (not cuz of the quality, but i love how they look on foot), or mags...

All three of them are worth more than the yeezys unless they're worn..mags are 2x the price of yeezys. I would never wear mags but it would be nice to own a pair and put them up to display

Originally Posted by bapelover

I'm still searching for these shoes... I'm waiting for the hype to die down. Some dude locally wanted to trade me some DS space jams, 11s cool grey, 3s black cement + 1000. LOL People thinks they are KING having the Yeezy.

Yeah I hear you on that. Dudes around here are wantingStupid trades, too. Wait till price dies down man that's a ******ed trade..that guy must be high

Originally Posted by airjordan23z

just my opinion tho.

All three of them are worth more than the yeezys unless they're worn..mags are 2x the price of yeezys. I would never wear mags but it would be nice to own a pair and put them up to display

yeah, well, someone on here traded a pair of yeezy 2's for mags, straight up, just earlier this week.

hype is a helluva drug.

0.jpg

Originally Posted by airjordan23z

Originally Posted by bapelover

Yeah I hear you on that. Dudes around here are wantingStupid trades, too. Wait till price dies down man that's a ******ed trade..that guy must be high

These guys are out of touch. The 99.9% of sneakerheads aren't going to be making stupid trades.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by terx

Funny how most people who wanted the shoe to wear and keep weren't successful , while the ones who just wanted the shoe to flip got em .... such a shame
30t6p3b.gif
That's what I'm saying. I was genuinely interested in buying them to wear. I am disgusted at all these new age fools who came and ruined everything. 

this f'ing thread has fake "sneakerheads" wanna be resellers. you know who they are by now

The all red joints are real. Homies in the LBJ camp have confirmed. Won't send me a picture.
laugh.gif

If that midsole cracking turns out to be a problem with all pairs, it just goes to show even more how little nike cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom