Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ATTENTION:

PLEASE BE REMINDED THAT THERE IS STILL NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING ALLOWED OF ANY KIND IN THIS THREAD. IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT THE PRICE (LESS THAN RETAIL ALL THE WAY TO GIVING UP YOUR FIRST BORN) IT'S ALL AGAINST THE RULES. PLEASE TAKE THAT TO THE BUY/SELL FORUMS.

ALSO, REMEMBER WHY THE LAST THREAD WAS LOCKED. TOO MANY PEOPLE DERAILED THE THREAD FOR SOME CHEAP LULZ BY POSTING NONSENSE...MANY POSTS HAVE ALREADY BEEN DELETED FROM THIS ONE IN ORDER TO KEEP IT ON TRACK AND CLUTTER FREE.

Originally Posted by spacej23

Does anyone know how to embed Vimeo vids on here?

When I try embedding it, and I hit preview, it's blank. However, the vid shows up in the blank space where you write.
ohwell.gif

I also looked up an old NT post, and it said you have to use the old embed code on Vimeo, but that thread was from 2 years ago, and now it's saying that the old embed code is no longer supported.

I'll just leave the link to the vid I did here (maybe someone can come through with an assist if possible)...

Are you using chrome? I always have trouble embedding vids on here using chrome.

Lights...All of Them from Roland Kincaid on Vimeo.

Appreciate the help Prison Mike. I was trying to post from Fire Fox.

eyes.gif
roll.gif

I promise the pictures will be better...

Originally Posted by BDUB313

Sold the plats today for 1200 ehh

That was a steal! Great price compared to what they're going for on eBay. Why didn't you say you wanted that much for them on your sig though?
tired.gif

What size were they?

Like many, I missed out locally, via raffle, and getting hosed on NDC.Hope anyone can help out w sz 12 or 13 otherwise its off to hibernate.Big ups to JT, local fam, Proto for getting his through helpful heads, and my man Flintgrey, holding it down in the Chi!

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by PO2345

^^

Is that really him in the video? Or did someone just use his username? Damn...
laugh.gif

Anyways, in regards to Y2's, it's not over folks!.....
wink.gif

PO

Naw, @%#% that. Cut it out.....

No more Nike x Kanye anything, end that @+##.

A.P.C. founder Jean Touitou was interviewed by GQ where he discussed several topics that included the brand, their retail spaces, music, and a possible collaboration with Kanye West. Touitou mentions that he is friends with Kanye and that the two “wanted to do something related to clothes that’s not high fashion.

Originally Posted by tampakix

Yeah, why would they make an unpopular colorway their GR, because it definitely wouldnt do well. Of all the colorways the black/solars are the only ones that wouldve done well as a GR. So kiss a GR yeezy goodbye.
Yup they'd totally sit on the shelves and eventually go on sale
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

I'm getting married in August so the yeezys were going to be my last kicks until the black cement 4s... I mos def asked for the yeezys as a weddin gift, and was greeted with the stoniest of the stone faces my lady has ever given me lol

roll.gif

But what if she messed around and did though?

to whoever took the time to make that video... from the bottom of my heart, and I mean this with no jealousy or hatred, I would like to extend this gif as to how I would feel if I personally knew you, and found out that you took the time to make such a video...
mythbusters-face-slap4.gif

you will look at your life 10 years from now, and hopefully realize that you took the time to record yourself shining a flashlight at a shoe, and feel ashamed... and in case you don't... here is one more for your future self...

190470_o.gif

again, no hate... I have my pairs... but you seriously made a video of flashing a light at a shoe 
indifferent.gif

I mean...damn. With that type of response, you would have thought I slept with dude's girl and mom at the same time.
roll.gif

Either way, hopefully this somewhat "redeems" my horrible/shameful vid...

Originally Posted by PO2345

This Cannot Be Real Life...
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
ohwell.gif

eBay

PO
oh it's real.. and it's happening.. the things people will buy. Someone posted on LA CL he'd sell his prius for two pairs of yeezys so if you guys are in need of a car and have the yeezys in both CW hit him up you'll get a really nice car for $600 if you bought @ retail price..
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by quik1987

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Naw, @%#% that. Cut it out.....

No more Nike x Kanye anything, end that @+##.

A.P.C. founder Jean Touitou was interviewed by GQ where he discussed several topics that included the brand, their retail spaces, music, and a possible collaboration with Kanye West. Touitou mentions that he is friends with Kanye and that the two “wanted to do something related to clothes that’s not high fashion.

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Originally Posted by RAWairMIA

I knew there had to be a 3rd colorway

A 3rd Colorway is going to release. Will be the all red/infrared Colorway.

red hand-skived leather will be 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by jordan23man

So a 3rd color way is confirmed? Can anyone photo shop an all red pair?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

or at least a music video of it with someone flashing a light on the shoe during the entire song 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom