Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

that damn murakami keepall. damn.
I should trade mine for a pair.....
laugh.gif
(joking).

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

i mean, i read somewhere there's a dude filing a lawsuit over not getting his pair...
laugh.gif
Word? I was joking that people would but I am also not surprised someone actually is! haha. hey, if it is a class action this guy needs to holla at all us disgruntled losers who missed out on a pair. I got screen shots! haha...
roll.gif

These last few days I have been going over trades and sales, even contemplated reselling some since I dont need alot of the JB stuff coming out and I get it at 20-40 below retail. Even if I flipped  1-2k worth of profit, I honestly couldnt turn that profit and spend it on these
frown.gif
It really makes 0 sense. I guess I will be left out on Y2s and just move on dot com until that day the hobby bottom drops out or I get lucky. Anything that I have worth trading is worth more than Y2s and people would TRY to get me to add more cash or shoes? ED OG...notgonnabeabletodo!

remember a week or 2 before the 2s released......

I said my friend who works for LeBron during the summer said LeBron had his own Yeezy 2 that was all red

wellllllll I guess these might be it

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Originally Posted by RAWairMIA

I knew there had to be a 3rd colorway
A 3rd Colorway is going to release. Will be the all red/infrared Colorway.
smokin.gif
if true

I remember someone on here said something about LeBron and Dwade receiving a special colorway
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Originally Posted by RAWairMIA

I knew there had to be a 3rd colorway
A 3rd Colorway is going to release. Will be the all red/infrared Colorway.
smokin.gif
if true

I remember someone on here said something about LeBron and Dwade receiving a special colorway
nerd.gif
I think someone said lebron, kanye, kobe got the cheetahs.... but i could be wrong.

[table][tr][td]
on_line.gif
PleaseSayTheBaby23[/td][td]
[/td][td] #2807[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]

Registered Member

05/29/12 6:58 PM
[/td][td]
Platinum Yeezy 2s > Black Yeezy 2s

and its not even close in my book

but I would like to have both

take this with a grain of salt but my homie that works for LeBron during the summer said LeBron and Wade not only got a pair but they got special Yeezy 2 like Kobe. I dont know if that means a special box or a special colorway.

I took it as Ye returning the favor cause Bron gave Ye & Jay special WTT LeBron 9s with jewelry on it when the show came to Miami

Can you imagine a all red Yeezy 2 for the Miami Heat? or a tan/south beach concept representing the sand on the beach?
[/td][/tr][/table]

I guess this guy was right

Originally Posted by jordan23man

No photoshop the all red/infrared yet? Lol I know someone has the skills to do it

'jays are dead' (i think thats his name) PSd an all red pair in the old yeezy thread.

just imagine the louis vuitton just dons
pimp.gif

anyways if they red pair does come out to the public, i hope they used leather on the whole thing instead of the mesh. I believe the kanye west coachella yeezys were leather on the areas that are mesh on the platinums and solars

Part of me wants a 3rd colorway,but part of me doesn't wanna go through the madness again,who am I kidding all red/infrared colorway sounds amazing & we all will be after it period.

Damn man these prices are f*cking insane, i could throw 22s on my 300 or buy a boss LV backpack for what some of these fools are asking, sh*t i could fly to europe and spend 2 weeks there for some of these higher prices. Cannabis Cup 2012 and two weeks in Europe>Yeezy 2s 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by metalmike

saw a guy wearing in the mall and i will say they were meh the only reason i even noticed them was the sole being that green color
what did you expect? these yeezy's don't really stand out like the foamposite galaxy.
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by MR RASKATRIPAS

Originally Posted by MaddoxKay

All you same cats complaining for a gr yeezy wouldn't cop if they were easy to get.....
especially for that $245 price tag

Dont let hype fool you. These shoes would sell out like a popular Jordan retro release. $245 isn't much at all. Jayz S.Carter did crazy numbers as a general release.

Originally Posted by PeekThaSneaks

Solars>>Platinums IMO

Agree ... But true story, the Plats are just making me easy $$$ .. Literally brought a pair for $1400 yesterday ... Wasnt even going to resell, but was showing em off at my man's crib and his boy offered me $1900 on the spot. 

Going to pick up the dudes other Solar Reds for $1300 today and with the $500 profit, will make it $800 ..

Please nobody brag about retail LOL .. I am in school and work full time.  I am content paying under $1k
wink.gif

Originally Posted by akuratl02

Originally Posted by PeekThaSneaks

Solars>>Platinums IMO

Agree ... But true story, the Plats are just making me easy $$$ .. Literally brought a pair for $1400 yesterday ... Wasnt even going to resell, but was showing em off at my man's crib and his boy offered me $1900 on the spot. 

Going to pick up the dudes other Solar Reds for $1300 today and with the $500 profit, will make it $800 ..

Please nobody brag about retail LOL .. I am in school and work full time.  I am content paying under $1k
wink.gif

I did the same on a few pairs to pretty much make my personal pair free, it was the only way I could justify buying these shoes.

^^^ I feel you bruh .... I might flip these too lol .. I just don't really have the time for all that ... I feel like under $1k is very reasonable at this given time ... But I might sell, only because I have a STRONG feeling that the prices will dip very soon
wink.gif

Happy fathers day to all the NT fathers out there. I'm feeling good. Wife and kids let me sleep in...Beautiful weather outside. Gonna rock mine for the first time today. So far everyone I've talked to about them says I'm nuts for not selling. Can't shake that feeling myself honestly, so I plan to get them dirty then its over lol

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

that damn murakami keepall. damn.
I should trade mine for a pair.....
laugh.gif
(joking).

roll.gif
dat bag though. so jealous.ended up i don't even have a pair for myself now. not sure if imma grab a pair of the blacks since the platinums look super nice but they dirt magnets. or should i wait for the next colorway? i don't want more than 1 pair of these.

Originally Posted by reidwms

That video was terrible.

You can usually tell any video is going to be terrible when the first few seconds of the video are "Follow me on twitter @whatever."

roll.gif
dat bag though. so jealous.ended up i don't even have a pair for myself now. not sure if imma grab a pair of the blacks since the platinums look super nice but they dirt magnets. or should i wait for the next colorway? i don't want more than 1 pair of these.

The hell happened to all those pairs you had? or was it a situation that none were your size so you avoided the hassle and hooked up friends instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom