Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
UNDFTD gave away people's spots if the chair was empty for longer than a bathroom break. Nobody else had formal rules like that, but you can bet there will be bigger problems... like other campers ready to fight you for leaving haha.
so they couldn't go take a shower at the crib? That's ridiculous

Seems like Geno Smith could have easily gotten an early pair being with Roc nation. Victor Cruz also... Random collectors getting early pairs but not famous athletes that are in the Roc family? Doesn't make sense honestly.

no, what doesn't make sense is people on the creative team behind the shoe getting their pairs AFTER these athletes... roc fam or not.

virgil, ibn, etc, they always have gotten their pairs b4 everyone but ye...

maybe cats signed with jay will get pairs later, but right now jay don't even got 'em yet (or he woulda almost definitely worn them on his tour by now and pix would have surfaced)...

the only "random collectors" who've got 'em yet live in china, where they're being produced.

My best chance is any possible raffle. I have too many priorities locked in with school to leave and wait for a number of days
with school nowadays you can do your work online and professors don't mind an absence or two. Also like I said, unless ur at a really strict fcfs spot u could leave for an hour, go to class and come back

your number 1 until you leave lol. only way to really secure your spot and be able to leave and come back is to work in a group
I know that, but best believe if I'm there for two straight days and then leave for two hours, I'm still number one. The people at the store know it, and so do I

Last edited:
Im good off camping 7 days, risk getting sick and not even gauranteed size. 7 days of work will equal a pair of rape ebay priced yeezys for me

Forget showers and brushing your teeth. I'm bouta be living off of Febreeze and breath mints.

Pretty sure the mom and pop shops in Chi did raffles/auctions. No camping for me. I'd maybe do 4 days, but 7 is crazy. All depends on how bad you want the shoe. To each their own. 

I know that, but best believe if I'm there for two straight days and then leave for two hours, I'm still number one. The people at the store know it, and so do I

idk where you go that's super organized, but every time I lined up in Chicago the store took no responsibility for the line or just generally dgaf about how it was run/organized , whether it be a boutique, Niketown or hoh. almost missed out on royals at DTLR cuz I was waiting in the store for raffled pairs to become fcfs, manager said I couldn't wait in the store so I'm waiting outside. EVERY employee in the store knew I was there first including the manager. there were about 10 people lined up behind me outside of the store. some dudes that had just walked in the store went to the register right at 12 when fcfs started, and the manager just did not care that we had organized ourselves and been waiting

Last edited:
Honestly, I am shocked at how nike has gotten you guys sneakerheads so twisted they will camp out for a month, 7 days for a chance to spend 250 bucks on shoes... at the end of the day guys they are just sneakers, its not worth a week or month of your life waiting in line.. but to each there own. 

if the same shops in the bay that got them last year are getting the RO's I am willing to bet NONE of them will do FCFS. They have not done FCFS for any type of near limited release for a while now. They do not want the problems camping brings. I know for a fact B&A's, Prmr, and Sheiks will do a "raffle"

Last edited:
Quick question to my "campers"

What do you all do for a living?

And is missing an entire week of whatever you gave going worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom