Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The chairs and tents are gonna start to come out soon. No I didn't get any new news, I just know people who after confirming stock status, are heading out.

So just to make sure, the DB collection got pushed to the 23rd making nov 9th a good chance for a release date.
i remember skimming passed that post in here but was this confirmed?

and Mark081990  the luck on that kid Sami is amazing. he does have his connections but i think even he would/has admitted hes got crazy luck sometimes.I have a friend whos brother has literally won every in store raffle hes entered and he does about 2 a month. We both joke about it at this point. I dont even ask if he wins i just tell him to send me a pic of the shoes and hes batting 1.000 .  

i remember skimming passed that post in here but was this confirmed?

and Mark081990
 the luck on that kid Sami is amazing. he does have his connections but i think even he would/has admitted hes got crazy luck sometimes.I have a friend whos brother has literally won every in store raffle hes entered and he does about 2 a month. We both joke about it at this point. I dont even ask if he wins i just tell him to send me a pic of the shoes and hes batting 1.000 .  

Yes, its 100% confirmed that it's NOT releasing on the 9th anymore. New date is the 23rd. From Nike's mouth.

Notice how completely different it is from Geno's pair. Night and day differences. The part I don't understand about that whole debacle was how defensive people were getting when all we were doing was agreeing with Dunkster and pointing out all the flaws.

cuz he's a QB signed with jay, so he must have authentics... and nike would use him for marketing this early, b4 everyone else... :lol:

even PO stopped by just to clown that notion... :lol:

how many celebs, athletes, rappers, etc, we done seen with fakes...

b4 they were proved fake, i called it, cuz it didn't make much sense for him to get them b4 cats like virgil and jasper, the guys who's initials are under the insole for helping create the shoe.

i'm sure geno has a great life, and being exposed for wearing fakes will make no difference in his life, over all this is a tiny L in his life full of win, but it's simply comical to sneakerheads, that a dude sitting courtside trying to stunt with the hottest release of the year b4 they come out, turns out they were fakes... :lol:

Last edited:
i cant remember nor want to skim through all these pages...but how did we find out a solid release date for the solars/platinums. i know it wasnt a nike tweet at first because i remember knowing they were releasing and it took nike.com some time to say if and when they would be releasing on nike.com . I do remember the first yeezys didnt release at all on nike.com . I lucked out with training camp (RIP) that day. also what was the time span from when they were announced on nike.com to their sunday night random release (that day was torture) i remember it being short, i want to say 3 days before. tops.

Last edited:
We have the DB collection in hand bc I saw them. And Nike wants them to release the 23rd. So nov 9th seems ideal but I don't know if we have them in stock and like I said we didn't get the solars or plats so idk

We have the DB collection in hand bc I saw them. And Nike wants them to release the 23rd. So nov 9th seems ideal but I don't know if we have them in stock and like I said we didn't get the solars or plats so idk

Do you have the WHOLE collection? If so, I'm about to get realllllllllll happy.

here's another on foot pic by zyn0210:

THE FIT I GOT PLANNED FOR THESE :evil:

Do you have the WHOLE collection? If so, I'm about to get realllllllllll happy.

What you mean ? This is a niketown, mercer release only so we have the whole collection.

Did you camp for the Y2's? & I think I'm gonna take the risk on these.

naw i was actually in vegas during pacquaio fight... so i along with everyone else in the arena was screwed... lol. I was lucky to get a pair by rsvp tweet at nike montalban from a friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom