Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
naw i was actually in vegas during pacquaio fight... so i along with everyone else in the arena was screwed... lol. I was lucky to get a pair by rsvp tweet at nike montalban from a friend.
Wow lucky you. You have any tips on camping in the Bay? Any shops specifically as well?

heard something about nike registering the page. i looked but cant find it, but anyone wanna try that image style # pic trick and see if they pop up? i forgot who posted it. it wasnt on mark's latest  chronological breakdown.

People would pay heavy for air randy/sole up quality yeeezys smuggled/GM pairs but there is nothing like that on the market.

Can you guys imagine yeezy 2's gm
Im sure alot would cop at the right price

Now that would kill the yeezy resell market
The reason their is no GM yeezy 2's or even gm or sweatshop smuggled yeezye 1's

The shoes are manufactured in a part of the nike contracted Sweatshop where its impossible to smuggle kicks out
Thats also the same area of production where the pe and real high profile shoes limited shoes are made

Now a few and I mean very few pairs do get smuggled out but it would be rare for a release like this
Any yeezy 2 you see that fake is garbage

Its not even on the level of the clear bottom space jams floting around

Last edited:
heard something about nike registering the page. i looked but cant find it, but anyone wanna try that image style # pic trick and see if they pop up? i forgot who posted it. it wasnt on mark's latest  chronological breakdown.

No it hasn't changed. Still shows image unavailable. I've had a page monitor on it and it has never changed.

BAY AREA People were camped at Shiek on Market St, UNDFTD and Darkside Initiative for at least a week for the last Y2s. TRUE did a random drop time on release day and didn't allow anybody to camp at their store. Unless you're willing to camp for multiple days, id say NDC is your best bet.

BAY AREA People were camped at Shiek on Market St, UNDFTD and Darkside Initiative for at least a week for the last Y2s. TRUE did a random drop time on release day and didn't allow anybody to camp at their store. Unless you're willing to camp for multiple days, id say NDC is your best bet.
How many days are we talking here...? 
eyes.gif

Also, do you think Shiekh, UNDFTD, and Darkside will get these again?

How many days are we talking here...? :rolleyes
Also, do you think Shiekh, UNDFTD, and Darkside will get these again?

I'm sure they will all get them again, NTSF didn't get them last time, but after the new remodel I bet they will. You better be ready to camp at least 4-5 days ahead, but keep In mind that every shop only got about one size run, so if it's 20 people deep you might as well count it as a loss.

I'm sure they will all get them again, NTSF didn't get them last time, but after the new remodel I bet they will. You better be ready to camp at least 4-5 days ahead, but keep In mind that every shop only got about one size run, so if it's 20 people deep you might as well count it as a loss.
Yeah, if I'm not the first 10 people, I'll just call it a loss and go home but I was wondering for camping, are you allowed to leave during the day time and come back during the night time? I need to work out a schedule on how I can camp for these.
7+ minimum, could be more for this release
I might do that, sadly.

Yeah, if I'm not the first 10 people, I'll just call it a loss and go home but I was wondering for camping, are you allowed to leave during the day time and come back during the night time? I need to work out a schedule on how I can camp for these.

I might do that, sadly.
You would need to work shifts with someone. You can't just leave your empty chair sitting there unless you look like deebo

The shops around here did the smart thing and avoided another camping fiasco by doing a raffle.
Only thing is that they had you buy at least $20 worth of merchandise to get a ticket.

I might do that, sadly.

UNDFTD gave away people's spots if the chair was empty for longer than a bathroom break. Nobody else had formal rules like that, but you can bet there will be bigger problems... like other campers ready to fight you for leaving haha.

Possibly?

Seems like Geno Smith could have easily gotten an early pair being with Roc nation. Victor Cruz also... Random collectors getting early pairs but not famous athletes that are in the Roc family? Doesn't make sense honestly.

I don't think there is another industry on this planet that is plagued by so many frauds trying to hustle people. The sneaker industry makes me sick sometimes.

It's called the BANKING industry my friend... Biggest hustlers on the planet.

I might do that, sadly.
same here, just got to find a spot in NYC. Also while camping u don't have to stay there 24/7, u could go home, take a shower, maybe even sleep a night or two at home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom