Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys, quick question. I will have 2k to cop either the solars or platinums DS or NDS; id prefer solars. Would i be able to do either at a sneaker show in nyc? Also realistic buy it now price range?? dxc, sc, tsxc,  etc etc.. thanks

i guess the price was too good to be true, care to enlighten me on the defects?
those r real. solar lining is correct, scales are correct, shape is correct. you can clearly see the real platinums in the back of the picture as well. Dont pass them up if its a good deal

That last pair of solar do look real, just look like they've been worn a little which probably gives them a different appearance since most people always see them DS.

I'm gonna be honest, I just got my fake Solars in a 7y and I love them. Put d rose electric soles in there I'm fine. I'm not ashamed to say it. 100 on fakes is better than 2-3 k for legit. I just can't save the money fast enough. Doing more research on these and the toes crease major. This is not good for me cause I'm in a wheelchair and use my right foot to open doors, so it'd crease to hell. Keeping my authentic plats ds for now. I must say this is the first time I've rocked fakes ever, I can understand why someone would do it. I wouldn't call them on it because maybe the money's too hard to come by.

If anyone ever calls you out in real life for wearing fakes, they got mad insecure problems. I personally don't rock em, but judging someone over a pair of shoes is a female trait and childish.

on the other note, the guy sent me more tagged pics, and idk they look good to me. i own a pair of plats so i know what to look for. Im gonna go ahead and pull the trigger via paypal invoice and see what happens. I really hope I dont have to open a dispute lol. I'll keep the update on how the transaction goes.

I'm gonna be honest, I just got my fake Solars in a 7y and I love them. Put d rose electric soles in there I'm fine. I'm not ashamed to say it. 100 on fakes is better than 2-3 k for legit. I just can't save the money fast enough. Doing more research on these and the toes crease major. This is not good for me cause I'm in a wheelchair and use my right foot to open doors, so it'd crease to hell. Keeping my authentic plats ds for now. I must say this is the first time I've rocked fakes ever, I can understand why someone would do it. I wouldn't call them on it because maybe the money's too hard to come by.

if they're fake, they're not yeezys, though.
Just wear the platinums and get the solars down the line.

*Not being judged by sosmoove*

Lol. Thanks for all the feedback guys. I used some of my yeezy money for authentic lebron x as, volts, crimson 3 and yeezy roshe. I'm ok for now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom