Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't mind seeing more samples that are out there. You can see a dark fantasy poster in the pic. I wonder what other inspirations they had for these :nerd:

The side panel doesn't look like the "cut" snakeskin on the other two. Looks like faux snakeskin or even mesh

If so, that + no glow in the dark sole = a more mass produced pair? Even slightly?
after checkin these

If these are real sample I actually think it migh be corduroy instead of snakeskin on the side panel. I still can dig it tho

Those Red Y2's posted are REAL. It's a sample from a year ago.

There is an updated "Red" version floating around campus with SU 13' tags but that does not confirm a release is coming soon.

The only people that can confirm another Y2 Release is NSW' Exec team & Gentry. He controls the green light for the remaining lifecycle of this model.

Ye, Production, Marketing & Digital have all completed their parts. It's just whether Gentry wants to release another one & what color, which I hope he chooses not too...

PO

Last edited:

There is an updated "Red" version floating around campus with SU 13' tags but that does not confirm a release is coming soon.

The only people that can confirm another Y2 Release is NSW' Exec team & Gentry. He controls the green light for the remaining lifecycle of this model.

Ye, Production, Marketing & Digital have all completed their parts. It's just whether Gentry wants to release another one & what color, which I hope he chooses not too...

PO

my body is ready.

thats messed up that nike is capable of putting out something like the Yeezys but still sell pairs of shoes with glue all over them and terrible paint jobs.

My boy is about to trade his DS DB4s and 950 cash for a pair of DS platinums. I told him its a great deal but wanted to see what y'all thought. Fair deal? Thoughts?

My boy is about to trade his DS DB4s and 950 cash for a pair of DS platinums. I told him its a great deal but wanted to see what y'all thought. Fair deal? Thoughts?

DB4 (550ish) + 950 = $1.5K Cash

Solid deal, but I have seen DS pairs go for 1.4, but with hype on the rise and the market drying up your friend is making a smart choice IMO.

DB4 (550ish) + 950 = $1.5K Cash

Solid deal, but I have seen DS pairs go for 1.4, but with hype on the rise and the market drying up your friend is making a smart choice IMO.

Yea that's what I said. It's a solid deal on both ends. So you would say the current market is on these is 1.4.. I told him like 1.6-1.7. But idk

That model is a fairly old sample thats been sitting at Nike's China factory for a while. Someone may have got access to it now since it may have been sitting there for a few months.

interesting...

so those are legit huh?

i wonder if that pink sole glows... :nerd:

weren't these legit too?

ee8836fd_tumblr_me7x01Gj3Y1qeqyzbo1_1280.jpeg

i think i remember the verdict was yes...

honestly, i'd cop both of those...

i just love the overall look of this shoe so much, unless the colorway straight up sucks, i'd prolly cop.

PO

word. just saw this.

PO always comes with the solid info...

so what does SU mean (will prolly feel dumb for asking that later cuz it's prolly something obvious, LOL)...

if a RD does get confirmed im just going to pay resale in a store, beats what ppl will charge RD/post RD (still will try to cop at or near retail)

I don't think they'll be another yeezy 2 colorway. The 2 colors go perfect with the whole mystique of the shoe. Hell, kanye is still rocking yeezy 1 samples at that. Maybe their are other colorways but they shouldn't be released. Besides if they release a new color they'd be going for the same resell price as the other 2 the same day they release. Why would you want to get your hopes up only to realize their is 1 sz 11.5 on eBay and its going for $1900...

That model is a fairly old sample thats been sitting at Nike's China factory for a while. Someone may have got access to it now since it may have been sitting there for a few months.
interesting...

so those are legit huh?

i wonder if that pink sole glows...
nerd.gif

weren't these legit too?

ee8836fd_tumblr_me7x01Gj3Y1qeqyzbo1_1280.jpeg

i think i remember the verdict was yes...

honestly, i'd cop both of those...

i just love the overall look of this shoe so much, unless the colorway straight up sucks, i'd prolly cop.
nike has made gitd pink soles.

somebody needs to get a hold of this book and scan it 
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom