Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think they'll be another yeezy 2 colorway. The 2 colors go perfect with the whole mystique of the shoe. Hell, kanye is still rocking yeezy 1 samples at that. Maybe their are other colorways but they shouldn't be released. Besides if they release a new color they'd be going for the same resell price as the other 2 the same day they release. Why would you want to get your hopes up only to realize their is 1 sz 11.5 on eBay and its going for $1900...

Solars or platinums? I saw an 11.5 solar but the ad was removed.

Anybody know of a good sneaker shop to meet and do exchange for the yeezys in Bronx NY? I'm hoping to cop the solars. I LC them they're authentic but I want to meet at sneaker store to verify again.

Unfortunately, yea in a couple of years Solars will be. But if you check out Nycompany auctions on eBay they're already there. Lol
ya that guys prices make me laugh everytime I see one of his listings. I remember he was selling mars yard shoes for 3k the day they came out.

At this point I think they should just move on to the third shoe. Unless the contract agreement is 3 colorways each design and they absolutely have to drop another.

I rock mine with the lacetips, just screw em on tight.
also checkin' them every 15 seconds. 
laugh.gif

Those Red Y2's posted are REAL. It's a sample from a year ago.

There is an updated "Red" version floating around campus with SU 13' tags but that does not confirm a release is coming soon.

The only people that can confirm another Y2 Release is NSW' Exec team & Gentry. He controls the green light for the remaining lifecycle of this model.

Ye, Production, Marketing & Digital have all completed their parts. It's just whether Gentry wants to release another one & what color, which I hope he chooses not too...

PO

i will forgive Genry and his vileness if he releases the Solars and Platinums, makes them GR and makes the resell value plummet :lol:

who am i kidding, it will never happen :smh: :frown:

I got real good luck finding solars for some odd reason.

Are those the one on Ebay early with missing lace tips and dustbag? Those are a pretty good deal, but I hated when someone want 1000 for a shoes and don't know how to post some decent pics, and he never stated if the shoes are authentic or not. Hope everything turn out smooth for you though.

Are those the one on Ebay early with missing lace tips and dustbag? Those are a pretty good deal, but I hated when someone want 1000 for a shoes and don't know how to post some decent pics, and he never stated if the shoes are authentic or not. Hope everything turn out smooth for you though.

He texted me more photos and the shoes are authentic, now its on to waiting to see if he actually ships.

Anybody know of a good sneaker shop to meet and do exchange for the yeezys in Bronx NY? I'm hoping to cop the solars. I LC them they're authentic but I want to meet at sneaker store to verify again.
u wanna exchange yeezys's with a person or with a store? If its a person id just do it in manhattan, way better than the bronx for these things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom