Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is everyone stil wondering what to use to clean their shoes when the only answer is Jason Markk shoe cleaner? That stuff is made of Unicorn tears or something cuz it's straight up shoe magic.

i was watching the closing ceremonies for the olympics last night, and some dude performing, tiny something lol, was wearing solars.
also was listening to i heart radio over the weekend too, and it's old broadcasts i guess, while dj'ing ryan seacrest was calling kim k on air to get hooked up with some yeezys. she was talking about how she didnt understand how crazy they were. people calling her left and right for them. but she has no pull whatsoever. even her brother wants some. she said if anything she can steal a size 12, i guess from kanye's stash lol. she also said her size was custom made. i dont know how small her feet are, but i know they did have size 6 = 7.5 womens.
the point is these kicks are still a status symbol. celebs no matter how lame they are, want them so they can be part of the hype. losers with no money also want them to front/stunt. but the celebs still shelling out crazy prices for these are making it harder for everyone else to find a pair. it's funny though. you gotta figure their reps or whoever are going on ebay and buying fakes. i think it's more likely they're the ones paying crazy prices for fakes rather than guys on sneaker sites.
Yes, Tine Tempah... I watched the whole ceremony too but didn't spot those! I tend to zone ouy when he's about!
laugh.gif
. But he was also the same guy that spent $37,500 on the Mags so I wouldn't worry too much about it!
mean.gif

Why is everyone stil wondering what to use to clean their shoes when the only answer is Jason Markk shoe cleaner? That stuff is made of Unicorn tears or something cuz it's straight up shoe magic.

Thanks, I appreciate that. I'ma order some and give it a try on the Yeezy's.

1250 for DS Plats?
What's the verdict on this one?

most def...that was a good price when they first dropped, that's just a few dollars less than when i got mine back towards end of june...you can imagine that still getting them for that price now is a good deal IMO

real or fake? I'm leaning towards fake cus the shine of the bag in the last photo, but it may just be a bunk photo. it looks normal in the receipt photo. Any dead giveaways? Lemme know!

g

Fake. Inside is supposed to be pink. Scales and sole look are wrong. Insole is suppose to be black.

real or fake? I'm leaning towards fake cus the shine of the bag in the last photo, but it may just be a bunk photo. it looks normal in the receipt photo. Any dead giveaways? Lemme know!
They're about as real as that 'granite' counter-top...

-> Insoles are supposed to be black.
-> Lace-lock looks cheap & too thin.
-> Photo of bag taken outside is real. Photo taken inside is not.
-> Lighting is rather dim, but I can still see through the midsole at that pivot arch.

Hi all.

Need a bit of help if possible! I know with the time diff, I may not receive any replies til later but oh well... As some of you may have read, I have been on the hunt for these for so long now...months. Checking ebay etc. every day. I've been scammed twice! So now I have the chance to buy a VNDS pair of Plats for $800. Pics look legit, only problem is, he wants Paypal gift. I know this is a red flag, but if I could convince him to do it all by the boo, would that make it a good deal?? Thanks in advance

Hi all.

Need a bit of help if possible! I know with the time diff, I may not receive any replies til later but oh well... As some of you may have read, I have been on the hunt for these for so long now...months. Checking ebay etc. every day. I've been scammed twice! So now I have the chance to buy a VNDS pair of Plats for $800. Pics look legit, only problem is, he wants Paypal gift. I know this is a red flag, but if I could convince him to do it all by the boo, would that make it a good deal?? Thanks in advance

Nope, considering what's happened to numerous people.....bite the bullet and pay the 4% PayPal fee to protect yourself.

On another note, should've listened to the general consensus about the lacetips. They fall off WAY too easily. Only have worn them twice and they've fallen off both times. Luckily, I was able to recover them.

:smh:

Nope, considering what's happened to numerous people.....bite the bullet and pay the 4% PayPal fee to protect yourself.
On another note, should've listened to the general consensus about the lacetips. They fall off WAY too easily. Only have worn them twice and they've fallen off both times. Luckily, I was able to recover them.
mean.gif
Yes, I have no problem paying the charge at all as if it wasn't for Paypal in the first place, I would be over 1,000 down due to scams. But if he insists on the Gift payment, I will avoid it.

But as per my previous question. if I can organise that, is $800 a good deal? Thanks

probably not, seems like the guy is a scammer if he asks for gift, he may send you some fakes or nothing at all, it seems too risky

probably not, seems like the guy is a scammer if he asks for gift, he may send you some fakes or nothing at all, it seems too risky
My thoughts exactly. But time is running out IMO due to the quality of the fakes improving on a weekly basis. I have seen hundreds of pictures of this shoe and I'm on ebay etc everyday, so I think I could still easily spot them. But in a months time... who knows!
mean.gif

Seems like a scam, but when I purchased yeezys from ebay I had some uncertainties, too, seller asked me to cancel auction and make transaction private so he won't have to pay taxes. I said that I won't do this, so he sent me shoes and when I got them and everything was alright, then I agreed to cancel auction and everyone was pleased and lived happily ever after.

You not lying. I bought a bottle 4 years ago and it lasted me till 2 weeks ago. Its expensive but hands down the best cleaner.

I'm most def gonna get some, then. I'm right footed, but my LEFT sole is the dirtiest on the Yeezy 2's. lol

Yes, I have no problem paying the charge at all as if it wasn't for Paypal in the first place, I would be over 1,000 down due to scams. But if he insists on the Gift payment, I will avoid it.

But as per my previous question. if I can organise that, is $800 a good deal? Thanks
Any seller that insists on gift payment after you're willing to cover the fees is likely trying to scam you. Be careful.

REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY,  SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD! PRICE ISN'T THE ISSUE. IT'S STILL A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS OR EVEN TO SHIP.​
 ​
THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS AT A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP. EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS. TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS. (PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.​
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

Last edited:
can someone who used it share light on this jason markk stuff?

I haven't used it, but I always hear amazing things about it. I've always wanted to buy it but couldn't bring myself to pay the money. It is more expensive, but apparently they use ingredients that won't ruin your shoes and it gets them really clean. I will buy it someday...in the near future.

Anyone get through on the VILLA scavenger hunt and successfully register???

Last edited:
I haven't used it, but I always hear amazing things about it. I've always wanted to buy it but couldn't bring myself to pay the money. It is more expensive, but apparently they use ingredients that won't ruin your shoes and it gets them really clean. I will buy it someday...in the near future.

It works great on anything! You have to be careful with the cleaner that becomes dirty (you have to dip in the bowl of water/cleaner mixture after a couple of scrubs). You could be using dirt cleaner to clean yours shoes. I almost messed up my flyknits without realizing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom