Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
can someone who used it share light on this jason markk stuff?

I have it and no promo this stuff is amazing. Yeah $15 for shoe cleaner might seem high but that 4oz bottle cleans about 100+ shoes and it doesn't take too much arm strength. Cleaned my Concords last night as the midsoles were dirty from a day at the outlets and 5 mins later they looked new. Also I would suggest buying the softer brush. It is waaaaay softer than the one that comes with the kit but perfect for those suede/durabuck/nubuck or premium leathers. I hear some people have slightly scratched shoes using the regular brush. And it smells amazing. No funky orange/citrus like regular shoe cleaner but nice lavender scent.

Guys, quick update re: that $800 for the VNDS Plats. Convinced the guy to do it all legit through Paypal... So he emails me with a $1200 BIN offer through Paypal and says 'let's start negotiating'... In the meantime, I do my usual scan over ebay for new listings and he has the same photos up for another listing, different size and different VNDS out of 10 rating ('these are a 9.5/10'.... then 'these are 9.8/10')..... Scammers really must think we are stupid and it's really starting to irritate me!
mad.gif

nah but a bunch of NY dudes did :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:
talking bout making that short trip .......that trip is far from short scavengers

Actually it's only like a 2 to 3 hour ride and cost around $35 round trip via China Town bus. So those NY heads know it's worth the gamble and time. Sucks when your city is invaded though.

nah but a bunch of NY dudes did :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:
talking bout making that short trip .......that trip is far from short scavengers

Actually it's only like a 2 to 3 hour ride and cost around $35 round trip via China Town bus. So those NY heads know it's worth the gamble and time. Sucks when your city is invaded though.

like i was driving...but saw the tweet ...pulled over & registered & was too late... like were dudes camped out waiting on it.... :lol: :smh:

I keep getting on and off the fence with these. I like them, then I hate them then I like them then I hate them. If I wanted to spend thousands on a shoe I'll buy mags off flightclub before these.

You are joking right???

Or confused???

From NYC it's like 13+ hours... Even if you are from like West NY state like Buffalo for example, you're looking at a 9+ hour drive...

BTW the Scavenger hunt is taking place on a THURSDAY!!!!!

I wonder how many NO SHOWS this will lead to???

You are joking right???

Or confused???

From NYC it's like 13+ hours... Even if you are from like West NY state like Buffalo for example, you're looking at a 9+ hour drive...

BTW the Scavenger hunt is taking place on a THURSDAY!!!!!

I wonder how many NO SHOWS this will lead to???

a bunch & most will be out of towners who registered for the hell of it

Last edited:
real or fake? I'm leaning towards fake cus the shine of the bag in the last photo, but it may just be a bunk photo. it looks normal in the receipt photo. Any dead giveaways? Lemme know!

ask them to put the receipt in all the photos. The first pic of the bag is real but not theirs

For all of you Americans... Mike 'The Situation' from Jersey Shore is on a show over here called 'Celebrity Big Brother' and he just entered the house wearing the Tan Yeezy 1s!

hey thinking of doing a trade with this guy he wants cement 4's, pine green foams, taxi elites, and binary zoom rookies..for yeezy 2 solar red..lmk what you guys think

posted the link in the LC thread

Last edited:
Seems they gave up going for the soalr red and went with pink instead:

Is it wrong if I want to cop now? :nerd:

Is it just me(maybe just in the size im looking for) or is the market drying up? I still see a couple plats, but starting to see a lot less and less solar reds. Had to sell my pair because I rocked them they felt too big. :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom