OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

These are my favorite sigs to drop in 2012.  Hopefully the Cool Greys sit long enough so I can cop for less than $100.  Can't wait for the Cloaks.  Nike please keep em coming. 

These are my favorite sigs to drop in 2012. Hopefully the Memphis, Sunburst, Suns, & Orlando sit long enough so I can cop for less than $100. Can't wait for the Cloaks. Nike please keep em coming.

Last edited:
I watched the video above without Volume and for some reason sat thru it all.

I basically watched a dude rub and spin a shoe for about Two Minutes.....

I'll never get that two minutes back... Ever. Someone tell me WITH volume it was magical.

I watched the video above without Volume and for some reason sat thru it all.

I basically watched a dude rub and spin a shoe for about Two Minutes.....

I'll never get that two minutes back... Ever. Someone tell me WITH volume it was magical.

The rhetoric or lack thereof is what made the video somewhat comical.

I see I am going to have to be on my game for these. Most place I check online have the size 11 as "SOLD OUT" while the other sizes are available...:rolleyes

I'm not a kid bro. I understand you think I'm new cuz my account is new but I've been on this site for yrs. My account didn't switch over when the site flipped. U said u give the douche treatment to ppl u think r douches but I've never had a bad thing to say about anybody on this site. I called u benzino cuz it says ur from boston n it reminded me of that nail in the coffin song by eminem. I don't kno u so I still don't have a bad thing to say about u. I just don't understand that if u werent gonna help me find the shoes then y even waste ur time posting that comment.
i was making a joke

cuz i'm a comedian.

sry for the miscommunication this has really been talked to death by now right?

also youngblood is just fun to say

Last edited:
what them look like?
Those black tour ones.

Vs are def one of most comfortable shoes right next to hyperposties and foams. And they do run narrow. .5 up especially if you wear elites or other thick socks. Im waiting for a KNICKS cw already cmon. The Penny I knicks are in my top 5 status. :nerd:

The charge might be a gunshot in Harlem lol.[/quote]
[/B]

of course NOBODY call offensive foul on a pick up game,, u gotta be kidding?:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom