OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

TTS unless ur fat... I'm only being real
roll.gif

The charge might be a gunshot in Harlem lol.
[/B]

of course NOBODY call offensive foul on a pick up game,, u gotta be kidding?
roll.gif
[/quote]
you'd be surprised some of the stupid ish ppl try to call. ive seen dudes throw punches on a monday over a CARRY then come back tuesday n throw again over the same dang call. guys turn into Joey Crawford when the game gets tight

That's the 2nd restock. Nike must've made a lot of Cloaks. That's a good thing. :smile:

That brim on that cap looks like a frisbee :lol: probably just the angle though

I went ahead and ordered as the stores here have yet to say anything about this release.......it was only $10 over retail + tax so not bad at all.......

Are the Penny V heel air bags pretty stiff?  I read a review stating they were stiffer than Lebron 9s so I'm looking for additional confirmation.  Unfortunately, I now have heel issues and cannot wear certain shoes with really stiff cushioning.  My Air Max 2010s and Air Max Ultra runners were the first things to be thrown out.

Will not have any time to try on Pennys before cloaks drop so any info would be appreciated.

Just checked a few sites, no size 11 anywhere dammit. Ive seen people posting that they are a snug fit, would I be good with a size 11.5? Found one for sale.

Last edited:

Does anyone mind legit checking these? Found them in my size, not sure if they are real as ive never bought Penny V's before.

Last edited:
Hes saying they are 100% legit and has 1171 (99.9%) feedback, he is also in NY so ill get these quick. Im gonna pull the trigger and get em.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom