OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

Got my Memphis tigers last week and other then my work shoes these have been in rotation since I got them. Comfy, nice looking and over all I almost feel like I'm back in the 90's with a OG Nike basketball shoe [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Penny V Cloak is a must have for me too. I have yet to cop any Vs yet... cant wait to get my hands on a pair

Penny V Cloak is a must have for me too. I have yet to cop any Vs yet... cant wait to get my hands on a pair

In case you have to or plan on ordering online I recommend you go try on a pair at your local shoe store. The Tour Yellow and Memphis V's are still sitting in a lot places I've seen and you might want to try on a couple of pairs to find your fit. They do run kind of narrow and fit snug giving it that "locked down" feel. Some say size up a 1/2 size. I say go try them on and know what size you need before you buy 'em. I gotta feeling this release is gonna be hell! :rolleyes!!

Last edited:
Need to drop by my local FTL and see what it's looking like for this release.  If they're getting pairs in, I'll just cop in store and use the rewards bucks I received in the mail.

Was able to get em off of 23penny. I happen to be having lunch looking through IG and saw that they were up. Someone had my sz in their cart but didn't pull the trigger. Kept refreshing and got through! Now I can focus on the foams on sat :D

JJ sold the Red Eagles online so in-store yes too. They'll have the Cloaks no doubt. Getting from them with the Foams releasing same time will be a struggle though with their server crashing. GL.

Last edited:
Thanks fellas! Appreciate the help. Even though I might join my usual camping buddy on 34th he's after the foams

In case you have to or plan on ordering online I recommend you go try on a pair at your local shoe store. The Tour Yellow and Memphis V's are still sitting in a lot places I've seen and you might want to try on a couple of pairs to find your fit. They do run kind of narrow and fit snug giving it that "locked down" feel. Some say size up a 1/2 size. I say go try them on and know what size you need before you buy 'em. I gotta feeling this release is gonna be hell! :rolleyes!!

try them on first. they ran a little narrow for me so i had to .5 size up. hope you like them. i think they are great shoes

I'm not sure if I can make it to a store this week but do either one of you know how these fit in comparison to the zoom rookies?

I hope everyone is going after those Phoenix Foams on Saturday so I can get these Penny's easier, but I'm sure the hype is gonna build by saturday..

I'm not sure if I can make it to a store this week but do either one of you know how these fit in comparison to the zoom rookies?
Im a true size 9 and the size 9 in the zoom rookies fit fine. i needed .5 size up on the penny Vs for sure tho. hope that helps.

AND IF ANYONE IS LOOKING FOR DOLPHIN PENNY Vs kicks crew still has a few pairs available at a decent price...

https://www.kicks-crew.com/product_detail.php?pid=2133

Back
Top Bottom