OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

^^ thanks man good looks...thats somewhat odd but paypal is secure so i cant complain with nothing, no tracking though huh?? the heads up is appreciated lets hope it follows thru smoothly

I'm predicting the hype for these to gradually go up as the release date nears. Should be an easy cop for anyone that wants it hard enough tho.

Doubt it. Most people will go for the foams first. And since all the mom pop stores got em for around retail everyone is copping early and will be after the foams on release day. Which leaves the penny's all for me

Doubt it. Most people will go for the foams first. And since all the mom pop stores got em for around retail everyone is copping early and will be after the foams on release day. Which leaves the penny's all for me
smokin.gif
 My hopes and thoughts exactly. No real independent stores to check in my area. One boutique in the city, consignment only.

I honestly don't see soo much hype for he foams. Maybe because everyone was trying to get the corks. And I don't see much hype on these penny Vs either. I just go with foams being the default since you they foams

I've been debating on getting these or not. These would really take pressure off me wearing my galaxy zoom rookies :lol:

These are a GR while the Foams are a limited release according to the Eastbay Rep on Twitter

Last edited:
As of right now im going to try out NDC, kinda sucks they aint releasing local. All of the cw are still on shelves, minus the dolphins n red eagles.

Glad you guys are copping these stress free. Us bigfooters that dig these have to wait til release to cop since most sites that released these early, catered to the 8-13 FSR crowd. Relieved they weren't part of ASW releases either though.

More I see the cloaks better I feel about passing on 'em.  I'll admit GitD makes em nice but yah, just not feelin 'em, would rather save up my money and just overpay for the red eagles n still might grab some of those Tigers if I find 'em for the right price., then I'll be done with Penny Vs.

Just picked up Cloaks. No 3M swoosh? Shoe still looks awesome. Happy to get this release out of the way.

Man, I am a damn idiot for coming in this thread knowing I have bills to pay. :smh:

That pic has me sold on these.. [emoji]128525[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom