OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

laugh.gif

Shouts out to all the NT members who were spot on with the sizing. Got my bulls today and they are awesome. comfort and style is amazing. At $140, for the 1st time in a good while I'm feel satisfied with my purchase.

Shouts out to all the NT members who were spot on with the sizing. Got my bulls today and they are awesome. comfort and style is amazing. At $140, for the 1st time in a good while I'm feel satisfied with my purchase.

How was the sizing for you? Who was spot on?

Got my gold supreme yesterday and sizing is true to size. They are really comfortable that's the first time I can say that about any uptempo model which usually runs real snug. I want the OG black and white colorway but don't want to pay resale. I guess I'll wait for the next retro lol

GrizzlyAnimal, NobleKane and CleanestNdaCity gave good insight on sizing width and length. They run really big like they said. you could even go a full size down but they would be a lil snug.

Yup. I said at least half size down. I went full size down, but my normal size is between 9.5 and 10 depending on the shoe. I got a 9 and it fits perfect.

These More Uptempos are an anomaly in sizing. They run HUGE. I had a size 10 before and they legit looked like clown shoes especially with slim pants.

I don't know what kind of feet the people who are saying they're TTS and even one other dude said they ran small wtf lol...must got the matching NT denim for the streamlined look I see...

Didn't they say a Knicks Patrick Ewing pair is coming out soon? I need those and the black and white pair that come out next month.

Yup. I said at least half size down. I went full size down, but my normal size is between 9.5 and 10 depending on the shoe. I got a 9 and it fits perfect.

These More Uptempos are an anomaly in sizing. They run HUGE. I had a size 10 before and they legit looked like clown shoes especially with slim pants.

I don't know what kind of feet the people who are saying they're TTS and even one other dude said they ran small wtf lol...must got the matching NT denim for the streamlined look I see...
This. [emoji]9757[/emoji]️[emoji]9757[/emoji]️[emoji]9757[/emoji]️[emoji]9757[/emoji]️

I want to get the golds.. I hate that I like the Golds but I kind of do lol. But my funds are over tied up on this weeks over drops alone.. Hoping resell doesnt climb tooo high in the next like 2-3 weeks.

I want to get the golds.. I hate that I like the Golds but I kind of do lol. But my funds are over tied up on this weeks over drops alone.. Hoping resell doesnt climb tooo high in the next like 2-3 weeks.

Thanks I was just now wondering if you liked these and had the funds for them

GrizzlyAnimal, NobleKane and CleanestNdaCity gave good insight on sizing width and length. They run really big like they said. you could even go a full size down but they would be a lil snug.

U must have really narrow feets then cause tts is perfect for me.

I just wanted to share my sizing info since there's a lot of talk about it. I have the white/gum Uptempos and the gold Sup's, both size 8.

The white/gum Uptempo runs slightly big. I could go half a size down to 7.5, and it would be perfect. The gold Suptempo feels TTS out of the box. I don't have as much room front to back as the regular Uptempo.

It feels like the fit is due to the Sup being cushier internally all around, which is hugging my foot more and making it feel TTS. There's slightly more material. This could also be due to the construction of my particular pair of Uptempo having thinner materials for its production run, I don't really know. All I know is I have a slightly different fit between the two pairs.

To each his own on the sizing. I honestly can't see these being tts but i only own the bulls pair. Supremes may be different in cut. All i know is that the pair i own run big and wide but fit perfect. I might even have to double sock because they might loosen up more after they start to break in.

Back
Top Bottom