OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

The dust on bottom just blows away.

Here's another comparison on the flawed "E" I originally had (first "E")

Before:

After:
I'm still on the fence if I should do this but thanks for the comparison pics. Appreciated [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Was able to get a pair of golds for $250.

Needed to use the JPS/Robin Thicke influence but thankful nevertheless

For the golds, should I try to buy now or will prices drop? Looks like prices are coming down on stockx

Idk what much farther they'll reduce before the inevitable spike.

I say $275-300 is an auto cop

Yea man. Now the tough part will be getting them and undsing asap or waiting til aug for my bday.

The black/whites are an original color.

The Suptempos are a hype collab.

Me personally, I see zero appeal to anything Supreme related. It's all manufactured hype.

Wait so you're saying possible the most hyped streetwear brand collaborates with Nike for some basketball shoes and it's a hyped collab!!!!!

ZOMG

They can collab on some Monarchs and tell be hyped

Trash or fire whatever they create is gon be hyped.

I see no issue w this collab

For the golds, should I try to buy now or will prices drop? Looks like prices are coming down on stockx

I honestly rarely see supreme/Nike collabs go down in value much.
I'm still waiting to crack someone for retail on the foams :lol:

Yeah I see no appeal in supreme it's dry as hell.

I only own one thing the biggie tee from a couple years waiting for the price to bump a little more to sell it.

I think i need to know more about the supreme brand before I could justify a change in letters adding so much onto the shoe in cost but I also think that nike collabing with the brand itself is kind of sick.

I think i need to know more about the supreme brand before I could justify a change in letters adding so much onto the shoe in cost but I also think that nike collabing with the brand itself is kind of sick.

They have a fairly rich history within streetwear.

They've had a bunch of dope Nike colllabs but tbh from the outside looking in one would wonder why it's such a big deal.

I also get why people would look down I the brand because what they usually see are resell prices and the beasts that's rock it.

I'm gonna sound like a bitter old man but I've slowly moved away from the brand the past two years because of the reasons above lol.

But as an old head, I thought this was def a dope collab. They not touching the OG doe but they're fire to me

c'mon guys. do some research on ur brands please. all these brands now a days are farely new and came on to the scene because the designers are from the new york area and from the tight knit fashion community of Soho, or went to school together at F.I.T.
Look and Public School, or Stone Island, or even Kim Jones who designs for Louie V. Who is doing the Supreme colab later this year because of the relationship she built in NYC with Supreme and other brands before even joining Louis. And Nike is just jumping on the bandwagon to join in on the hype of these brands. Take a trip to SOHO. go shopping near Prince St. See how close all these brands are to one another. Bape, Y3, The Hundreds and so on.....

c'mon guys. do some research on ur brands please. all these brands now a days are farely new and came on to the scene because the designers are from the new york area and from the tight knit fashion community of Soho, or went to school together at F.I.T.
Look and Public School, or Stone Island, or even Kim Jones who designs for Louie V. Who is doing the Supreme colab later this year because of the relationship she built in NYC with Supreme and other brands before even joining Louis. And Nike is just jumping on the bandwagon to join in on the hype of these brands. Take a trip to SOHO. go shopping near Prince St. See how close all these brands are to one another. Bape, Y3, The Hundreds and so on.....
Kim Jones is a he, not a she

Back
Top Bottom