OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

c'mon guys. do some research on ur brands please. all these brands now a days are farely new and came on to the scene because the designers are from the new york area and from the tight knit fashion community of Soho, or went to school together at F.I.T.
Look and Public School, or Stone Island, or even Kim Jones who designs for Louie V. Who is doing the Supreme colab later this year because of the relationship she built in NYC with Supreme and other brands before even joining Louis. And Nike is just jumping on the bandwagon to join in on the hype of these brands. Take a trip to SOHO. go shopping near Prince St. See how close all these brands are to one another. Bape, Y3, The Hundreds and so on.....
god I wish you had written this at the beginning so I didn't have to read through 80% of this post before realizing I had ****** up.

Has anyone seen anyone else wearing the bulls uptempos? I still haven't seen anyone else with them and at my FTL they said they weren't selling a lot, I would have expected them to be more popular.

Has anyone seen anyone else wearing the bulls uptempos? I still haven't seen anyone else with them and at my FTL they said they weren't selling a lot, I would have expected them to be more popular.

I have but one a couple of people. Same could be said of any of the prior releases for me tho.

I haven't seen anyone else but myself wear em... I don't go out much doe... just work... then gym...

Have seen 2-3 people in Toronto

Last edited:
c'mon guys. do some research on ur brands please. all these brands now a days are farely new and came on to the scene because the designers are from the new york area and from the tight knit fashion community of Soho, or went to school together at F.I.T.
Look and Public School, or Stone Island, or even Kim Jones who designs for Louie V. Who is doing the Supreme colab later this year because of the relationship she built in NYC with Supreme and other brands before even joining Louis. And Nike is just jumping on the bandwagon to join in on the hype of these brands. Take a trip to SOHO. go shopping near Prince St. See how close all these brands are to one another. Bape, Y3, The Hundreds and so on.....

View media item 2434631

Muerto.

I'm thinking of going ignorant and rocking the Preme x Nike foam shorts. Currently searching for the jersey lmao

Pissed I passed on those, ended up grabbing both colors of the shoes but didn't think to grab the shorts...jeresey is whack to me.

Just curious but how does the '17 'Chicago' pair compare to the '05 Asia Hoops exclusive? Same build quality?

Back
Top Bottom