Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

The Phoenix yes. Those were fire. And the blk/red too.

I was referring to the blk/blue playoff colorways he wore.

OG Home/first launch Penny IV.

Garbage 2006 retro.

Repped.

IV's > Foams > III's > I's > II's.

Last edited:
wonder at what point if and when these All Star cw will get discounted off finishline and / or hit Nike outlets. I scooped for $97 shipped, but wondering if I should of waited for that big discount. These would probably go on sale for as low as $70-$80 I would guess

these will be balled in.hope someone can answer that fellas question regarding the zoom insole

These aren't good balling shoes. Lockdown is tragic.

Penny, like a lot of NBA players, was known for heavily taping his ankles. Just look at some pics from his ball playing days and you'll see. That extra padding around his heel and ankles may have provided a better fit than most who just slip on no show socks and go at it.

I've played in 1's several times before and the one thing I can suggest is double up on the socks, preferably crew or tube, and choke the hell out of the laces if you want the best ball playing experience in these.

these will be balled in.hope someone can answer that fellas question regarding the zoom insole

Penny, like a lot of NBA players, was known for heavily taping his ankles. Just look at some pics from his ball playing days and you'll see. That extra padding around his heel and ankles may have provided a better fit than most who just slip on no show socks and go at it.

I've played in 1's several times before and the one thing I can suggest is double up on the socks, preferably crew or tube, and choke the hell out of the laces if you want the best ball playing experience in these.

Penny hated the lockdown on these too, he complained that the tongue moved around too much.

Nike altered his pairs so they had and extra lace hole at the top for better lockdown.

Last edited:

Penny hated the lockdown on these too, he complained that the tongue moved around too much.

Nike altered his pairs so they had and extra lace hole at the top for better lockdown.

Bingo.

Just read in Jordan 8 DB thread, that it will be a Penny 1 DB....
nerd.gif
... Can anyone confirm this ?
Thats also wut I heard Terd lol! These Penny 1 AS Black Colorway is sitting in all 3 stores ( FTL,FTA,CHAMPS) @ my local mall.

All sz's. I like em but think they were made pretty poorly. Lot's of over layed glue along plastic or rubber molding, they feel lighter than the 

OG and earlier retro's.

Back
Top Bottom