Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

ill wait til they go on sale thats if my pair i ball in feels any better in the next few weeks.

ill wait til they go on sale thats if my pair i ball in feels any better in the next few weeks.

My Wish List For The Penny 1s Is Very Long...

Taxi's
wink.gif

pimp.gif

They still allow layaway?

That's stuff i used to hear back in the section 8 days...

good times.

They still allow layaway?

That's stuff i used to hear back in the section 8 days...

good times.

Originally Posted by bigj505

^^^
30t6p3b.gif

black/grey and grey/whites are on nike.com now

Didn't think these were coming out till next month?  Shouldn't this be getting more attention if they are already on NDC?

Originally Posted by bigj505

^^^
30t6p3b.gif

black/grey and grey/whites are on nike.com now

Didn't think these were coming out till next month?  Shouldn't this be getting more attention if they are already on NDC?

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Originally Posted by eciaccord

This question is for those of you who work at footlocker. I had placed these on layaway close to a month ago and it's getting close to that want time for me to pick them up. Would I be able to use the $30 off coupon on these when I pick them up?

Hopefully they don't let you, if you that broke, you don't need Penny 1's.
roll.gif

You have no sense. Who wouldn't want to save an extra $30? Putting them on layaways doesn't necessarily mean Im broke I just have other priorities. I'd rather keep them on hold rather than to pay reseller prices. Your comment was plain ignorant.

This question is for those of you who work at footlocker. I had placed these on layaway close to a month ago and it's getting close to that want time for me to pick them up. Would I be able to use the $30 off coupon on these when I pick them up?

roll.gif

You have no sense. Who wouldn't want to save an extra $30? Putting them on layaways doesn't necessarily mean Im broke I just have other priorities. I'd rather keep them on hold rather than to pay reseller prices. Your comment was plain ignorant.

Jada2001Retro wrote:
eciaccord wrote:
This question is for those of you who work at footlocker. I had placed these on layaway close to a month ago and it's getting close to that time for me to pick them up. Would I be able to use the $30 off coupon on these when I pick them up?

roll.gif

So unnecessary.

Jada2001Retro wrote:
eciaccord wrote:
This question is for those of you who work at footlocker. I had placed these on layaway close to a month ago and it's getting close to that time for me to pick them up. Would I be able to use the $30 off coupon on these when I pick them up?

roll.gif

So unnecessary.

roll.gif

pay him no mind,  dude is a cornball who's constantly bragging about how he gets all his shoes with his swoosh account.

roll.gif

pay him no mind,  dude is a cornball who's constantly bragging about how he gets all his shoes with his swoosh account.

It shouldn't be a problem. Just tell them that you want to cancel your layaway and buy them using the coupon. They shouldn't really care.

It shouldn't be a problem. Just tell them that you want to cancel your layaway and buy them using the coupon. They shouldn't really care.

eciaccord wrote:

eciaccord wrote:

roll.gif

I Stay Puttin Stuff On Layaway At My Spot...

1. This Guarantee's You Have A Pair.
2. You Wont Have To Pay The Full Amount At Once...

I Think FTL Even Allows You To Do Layaway Now... Not Too Sure Tho.

eciaccord wrote:

eciaccord wrote:

roll.gif

I Stay Puttin Stuff On Layaway At My Spot...

1. This Guarantee's You Have A Pair.
2. You Wont Have To Pay The Full Amount At Once...

I Think FTL Even Allows You To Do Layaway Now... Not Too Sure Tho.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

roll.gif

This, clowns make ignorant statements.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

roll.gif

This, clowns make ignorant statements.
sick.gif

Pass on other colorways unless Nike upped the padding on the ankle area. I rather get the Air GO LWP instead. Release the white/royal pair and forget about the Penny 1.

Back
Top Bottom