Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

i think you just have to find the right orange laces. they would look better with some skinny round laces, IMO.

i think you just have to find the right orange laces. they would look better with some skinny round laces, IMO.

Originally Posted by kenichi

Negative.

There is absolutely no orange accents on this shoe.  These are NOT the knicks colorway.  Dont mess with an OG colorway.

On the other hand the subtleness of the LWP laces look nice

Originally Posted by kenichi

Negative.

There is absolutely no orange accents on this shoe.  These are NOT the knicks colorway.  Dont mess with an OG colorway.

On the other hand the subtleness of the LWP laces look nice

anyone know if those ripstop all black 1s are confirmed yet cause those are fire

anyone know if those ripstop all black 1s are confirmed yet cause those are fire

This question is for those of you who work at footlocker. I had placed these on layaway close to a month ago and it's getting close to that time for me to pick them up. Would I be able to use the $30 off coupon on these when I pick them up?

This question is for those of you who work at footlocker. I had placed these on layaway close to a month ago and it's getting close to that time for me to pick them up. Would I be able to use the $30 off coupon on these when I pick them up?

Originally Posted by eciaccord

its up to the manager

Originally Posted by eciaccord

its up to the manager

Back
Top Bottom