Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by eciaccord

This question is for those of you who work at footlocker. I had placed these on layaway close to a month ago and it's getting close to that time for me to pick them up. Would I be able to use the $30 off coupon on these when I pick them up?
its up to the manager

If they don't let you use it then just simply cancel the layaway transaction (you'll lose your $5 layaway charge though) and then just buy them with the coupon. Worked for me on the Griffey 1's.

Originally Posted by bigj505

This question is for those of you who work at footlocker. I had placed these on layaway close to a month ago and it's getting close to that time for me to pick them up. Would I be able to use the $30 off coupon on these when I pick them up?
its up to the manager

If they don't let you use it then just simply cancel the layaway transaction (you'll lose your $5 layaway charge though) and then just buy them with the coupon. Worked for me on the Griffey 1's.

wore mine last night, bought a 10.5 and still a little lose in the heel while playing and they hurt my pinky toe on both feet
frown.gif
might have to wear double socks with these.

wore mine last night, bought a 10.5 and still a little lose in the heel while playing and they hurt my pinky toe on both feet
frown.gif
might have to wear double socks with these.

^Same thing I said, I had to go up half a size. They fit like Penny iis and foamposites on me. I suggest trying them on if possible.

^Same thing I said, I had to go up half a size. They fit like Penny iis and foamposites on me. I suggest trying them on if possible.

Hopefully they don't let you, if you that broke, you don't need Penny 1's.
roll.gif

Hopefully they don't let you, if you that broke, you don't need Penny 1's.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom