OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

Originally Posted by Eman25

nike-zoom-lebron-7-ss-white-black-aqua-1-02.jpg

woven > flywire. release this exact pair...PLEASE! don't F it up, nike.

LMAO at the A.J. gif.
At first I thought the weave looked really bad but those look amazing.
In all honesty these are powermaxes on steroids but they look amazing!

I don't know why but I DESPISE these VII's. Dare I say, ...These will the the first #'d sigs of the LBJ line I'm not buying.

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

So that's one tuck, and one no-tuck.

roll.gif
(am I the only 1 that caught that?)
as for that new colorway, Im not all that enamored with it. that woven mesh crap makes these look like some shoes in the Eastbay clearance pages for $49.99
even if Flywire is a useless, cosmetic gimmick, at least it give the appearance of quality technology. That wovem mesh screams cheap cheap cheap

Man, these are colder than I thought they would be. These look crazy hooping-wise, I can't wait to get a pair. I wonder what unguarded AM feels likecompared to full-zoom (in a hooping shoe), and how they compare to the IVs and IIs on the court...

GEEKED!

that black/white/blue one better be a GR
I can't believe I'm actually looking forward to a lebron shoe (too bulky for my taste)

Let down. Complete let down.

There's no inspiration, no creativity, nothing remarkable at all about this shoe. It's a mid cut. It's got max air. It's got flywire, becausethat's the technology of the day. And it's got the logo which itself is the most boring logo ever made - LB23. The Hypermaxes are more interesting thanthis, at least they have an aggressive silhouette, something of a design edge. I know the Bron hasn't sold as well as Nike wanted, but making the lamest,most vanilla shoe you can isn't the answer, Nike.

When the most individual, recognizable aspect about your 7th sig shoe is that the flywire is cross-hatched, you're in trouble.

This is terrible.

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

Let down. Complete let down.

There's no inspiration, no creativity, nothing remarkable at all about this shoe. It's a mid cut. It's got max air. It's got flywire, because that's the technology of the day. And it's got the logo which itself is the most boring logo ever made - LB23. The Hypermaxes are more interesting than this, at least they have an aggressive silhouette, something of a design edge. I know the Bron hasn't sold as well as Nike wanted, but making the lamest, most vanilla shoe you can isn't the answer, Nike.

When the most individual, recognizable aspect about your 7th sig shoe is that the flywire is cross-hatched, you're in trouble.

This is terrible.
I love reading your input... always have.

Pure hate.
devil.gif

I respect your input, but to me if they perform well, im sold. Hopefully they arent too light.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

I respect your input, but to me if they perform well, im sold. Hopefully they arent too light.
What is too light?

Aren't basketball shoes being designed today to be more like a human appendage than equipment?

Why wouldn't you want it to be too light?

knee problems and added support. I love IVs because they can absorb the stress of my jumping, dunking, cuts, and drives to the basketball with minimal kneepain. Lighter shoes dont really do that as well for me. I also could be mental but i feel more stable in them, as opposed to lighter shoes (i.e. huarache andhyperdunks). Plus they feel light enough to me.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

knee problems and added support. I love IVs because they can absorb the stress of my jumping, dunking, cuts, and drives to the basketball with minimal knee pain. Lighter shoes dont really do that as well for me. I also could be mental but i feel more stable in them, as opposed to lighter shoes (i.e. huarache and hyperdunks). Plus they feel light enough to me.
I see you benefit greatly from the double-stacked zoom air.
I'm not a big guy, but I feel "light" shoes like HD's don't allow me to comfortably achieve optimal center-of-gravity when jumping.
The new Soldier III really works for me, by the way. Can't wait to score some XDR's.
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom