OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

Originally Posted by HMack007

UA's pitch shoe
still wanna see this....
nerd.gif

and a nice side profile pic of those all white VIIs would be a wonderful thing for me...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by never wear them

that flywire is horrible. This shoe is looking more like a Stat shoe.

the woven mesh is way better.
Chill Never wear them, just imagine SVSM or CTK in these... OMG

fresh.... c'mon.... you know that the woven mesh is a beautiful thing... it gives it some sort of uniqueness. I want this shoe to be different and to stand out more than the rest.

How many Nikes have that flywire gimmick going on?...

how many Shoes do you see with that aj XV woven pattern?
pimp.gif

thats tru about the flywire gimmick, and tru about making it unique, lets see what happens, you have valid points though

and you big dummy nice find.. all white 7's?
nerd.gif
Isnt flywire lighter than traditional fabrics?

They look as bad as UA's pitch shoe.............

I wouldn't say that... cause UA is still standing still. Since Rapheal left.. stuff been stagnant. Im truely disappointed that they want to do more butare afraid to take the risk to do so.

K.P. and I are due to talk next week H. I hope he takes what I say seriously. Phone convo only...

Originally Posted by BP the owner

UA's pitch shoe
still wanna see this....
nerd.gif

and a nice side profile pic of those all white VIIs would be a wonderful thing for me...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

That would be a gift from the gods for you and everyone that checks out your thread in the Sneaker Art Forum

Hey everyone.

So I think either the member or Flickr found about the product leaking onto NT and "the other site," so now the photo has been set to private. Idon't know if it should be best to remove the screened photos that Dummy provided in terms of rights... free option to do so, though!

The sole of the Lebron VII's sure looks awfully alot like the VC II ( III ) tread style. Is nike going backwards with these?

Originally Posted by chatta718

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

Whoever said these looked like a STAT shoe was dead on.
Same Designer...

same type of player too....lebron is just a tad faster
defnitely not the same player....lol, the only thing they have in common is that they are around the height and strength..... shoot lebron maybestronger.

Originally Posted by us3Less

Hey everyone.

So I think either the member or Flickr found about the product leaking onto NT and "the other site," so now the photo has been set to private. I don't know if it should be best to remove the screened photos that Dummy provided in terms of rights... free option to do so, though!

Nike sent her the shoes to paint?!?!?

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

Hey everyone.

So I think either the member or Flickr found about the product leaking onto NT and "the other site," so now the photo has been set to private. I don't know if it should be best to remove the screened photos that Dummy provided in terms of rights... free option to do so, though!

wow. I just thought they let BP come up with the ideas.
happy.gif

i honestly just think that the colors and the materials used and the overall shoe just looks cheap. and honestly the patent makes it look even worse. this shoedefinitely needs to be seen in person for me to justify if it actually is a top class shoe.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

Hey everyone.

wow. I just thought they let BP come up with the ideas.
happy.gif

^ Haha.

Yes, that's correct; I've personally contacted her, and I believe those are just a blank pair of the LeBron 7's for her to customize for a Nikeproject. She says that she'll be glad to post pictures of the final product once it's final, but for now, we can't really have these up.

Dude I wasn't bringing my camera or cellphone anywhere near those things. I'm not a big fan of UA but my boy is my boy.

Rock, I don't know what the hell happened. Their football like was getting intense. Then these new line of trainers came out and they are starting tospread themselves too thing. Although I did see Suggs PEs tonight at practice. Kinda sick.

Originally Posted by c4

^That black, white, blue pair looks so nice. I hope those release. Please Nike
Exactly.....

My heart skipped a beat when i saw that woven mesh and that blue.....

I havent been crazy over a nonfoam shoe for a lil while, but these are....
sick.gif
pimp.gif

air-max-lebron-vii-white-1.jpg

New images of another Air Max LeBron VII colorway haverecently popped up from an unlikely source. These images were recently posted on Flicker by Cynroux, an artist who was given these super clean LeBron VIIsamples to customize for an upcoming Nike project. There is no word yet on whether or not these will be one of the colorways to eventually drop or if they werejust created in white to provide a blank canvas for the artist. White on white is never a bad look, so let's keep our fingers crossed that these make theirway into stores. Stay tuned for the latest on the Air Max LeBron VII and you can check out some well-connected young ladies taking these kicks for a test driveafter the jump. Via NikeLeBron.

air-max-lebron-vii-white-2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom