OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

Originally Posted by kaczalas

I love reading your input... always have.

Pure hate.
devil.gif

Thanks!

Originally Posted by Intrigant

With fake pics floating pretty much everywhere it's hard to get any solid information regarding LeBron James' seventh signature shoe. For all we do know it's gonna be a 180 degree turnaround comparing to previous LBJ kicks. Things are not set in stone, but the LeBron VII will feature an improved 360 Max Air unit and various materials on the upper including Flywire or like in this case a mesh. Even the colorway of this sample version is new. Pics courtesy of SneakerVault exclusively at NikeLeBron.net. Enjoy these first photos presenting the actual Nike Air Max LeBron VII.
nike-zoom-lebron-7-ss-white-black-aqua-1-03.jpg
nike-zoom-lebron-7-ss-white-black-aqua-1-04.jpg
nike-zoom-lebron-7-ss-white-black-aqua-1-05.jpg
nike-zoom-lebron-7-ss-white-black-aqua-1-02.jpg

Originally Posted by Hardaway33

^^ I smell hood classic all over these
pimp.gif
!!

IMHO a Signiture shoe should be set apart from all "regular" Nikes.
These can be mistaken for a couple different shoes.
If these have a Zoom insole I'm all in.

^That black, white, blue pair looks so nice. I hope those release. Please Nike

It seems that on NT either you're siding with kobe or lebron which is kinda sad to say considering both players sneakers perform well..sure I dont likekobe but I do buy his sigs considering I know a great shoe when I see it....Just sorta baffles me how ppl on here are

Now that official pics of the real joints which are about 98% of what the fakes looked like are here... I just sit back and wait on what the masses say. Shouldbe interesting.

Yes... HoH is gettin blessed something serious this Fall and Holiday.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by never wear them

that flywire is horrible. This shoe is looking more like a Stat shoe.

the woven mesh is way better.
Chill Never wear them, just imagine SVSM or CTK in these... OMG

fresh.... c'mon.... you know that the woven mesh is a beautiful thing... it gives it some sort of uniqueness. I want this shoe to be different and to standout more than the rest.

How many Nikes have that flywire gimmick going on?...

how many Shoes do you see with that aj XV woven pattern?
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

that flywire is horrible. This shoe is looking more like a Stat shoe.

the woven mesh is way better.
Chill Never wear them, just imagine SVSM or CTK in these... OMG

fresh.... c'mon.... you know that the woven mesh is a beautiful thing... it gives it some sort of uniqueness. I want this shoe to be different and to stand out more than the rest.

How many Nikes have that flywire gimmick going on?...

how many Shoes do you see with that aj XV woven pattern?
pimp.gif

thats tru about the flywire gimmick, and tru about making it unique, lets see what happens, you have valid points though

and you big dummy nice find.. all white 7's?
nerd.gif

^ I don't know if I can post links, but if you guys check out the link to what Dummy posted, you'll see how she got them.

EDIT - yes, I was the curious person who was nice enough to ask how she got them.
roll.gif

They look as bad as UA's pitch shoe.............Rock, I was talking about it on my boys facebook page. He got in trouble

Back
Top Bottom