OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by metallic

actually its october 2010^ here you guys some teaser pics of the air max lebron VIII

AND WHAT MIGHT REPLACE THE 23LOGO
353cndf.jpg

ENJOY!!!!!!

Reaching but i think the caption says "LEBRON VIII FLEECE"

So im guessing that its a jacket for the VIII... not necessarily his new logo.

I'm just waiting for the day that I get on here and someone posts a source that says the Lebron VII/11 will be dropping
tired.gif

Ok let's get some things straight:

Zoom Lebron VII PS is a GR, it IS the shoe everyone is getting. Champs Sports locations have had them in store fronts for well over a month now They are black/wht/red/gold with the iced bottom. They will be released on the 17th of April. There has been a handful of stores (mostly mom & pops) whom haven't upheld the release date specified by Nike. So you'll see that slight trickle on the street with this shoe.

The Zoom Lebron VII POP is / was the limited release of the PS which is EXCLUSIVE to House of Hoops locations and will retail for $5.00 more than it's general release counterpart. They are white/blk with iced bottoms. They are also dropping 04/17/2010 - strict limit, so if you want this shoe don't sleep in on it.

Retail price is $139.99 & $144.99 respectfully.

bigtimejerky I know it says VIII fleece, but u know clothing and shoes usually have the players logo on them. And the VIII had this....whoops too much said.

Truestory, thanks for clearing it up man. Definitely getting the POPs! =)

ej20love, the VIIs run a little big. Go at least a half size down on these. Maybe a full size down if you need a snug fit.

ej20love wrote:
didnt want to read through the whole thread....how do these lebron viis fit? true to size?
From my experience I'd say go a half size down. Also another NTer told me the same thing.

Originally Posted by truestory1011

Zoom Lebron VII PS is a GR, it IS the shoe everyone is getting. Champs Sports locations have had them in store fronts for well over a month now They are black/wht/red/gold with the iced bottom. They will be released on the 17th of April. There has been a handful of stores (mostly mom & pops) whom haven't upheld the release date specified by Nike. So you'll see that slight trickle on the street with this shoe.

The Zoom Lebron VII POP is / was the limited release of the PS which is EXCLUSIVE to House of Hoops locations and will retail for $5.00 more than it's general release counterpart. They are white/blk with iced bottoms. They are also dropping 04/17/2010 - strict limit, so if you want this shoe don't sleep in on it.

No need to tune up the Hype Band my man... the 7 POP is NOT limited and exclusive to house of hoops.  NOT strict limit either.  In fact, they are up on eastbay right now...

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

No need to tune up the Hype Band my man... the 7 POP is NOT limited and exclusive to house of hoops.  NOT strict limit either.  In fact, they are up on eastbay right now...

word. I'll never understand why people come on NT with false information looking to hype up shoes. Like really take a look at this guy "will retail for $5.00 more than it's general release counterpart. - strict limit, so if you want this shoe don't sleep on it."
eek.gif

smh.gif

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

word. I'll never understand why people come on NT with false information looking to hype up shoes. Like really take a look at this guy "will retail for $5.00 more than it's general release counterpart. - strict limit, so if you want this shoe don't sleep on it."
eek.gif

smh.gif
I'm glad that I am not the only one who gets super annoyed with newbs who come on to NT to start the hype wagon... truestory1011 needs to take his 6 posts and beat it

There's a different thread for "Legit Checks" in here man. Check it out. 
But to answer your question.. I wouldn't know =P

20d26294fee487078a7b5010c7d0e72631d668e0.pjpg
Seen somebody rocking these at Clevelands Got Sole event yesterday.  I also saw a few other VII's that I have never seen before, it was crazy.

I'm feeling the PS, i'm sure it will be supremly comfortable but i'm not really feeling the colourways. With the exception of the Hornets, there's too much going on for me

Originally Posted by mdalakas

Seen somebody rocking these at Clevelands Got Sole event yesterday.  I also saw a few other VII's that I have never seen before, it was crazy.

what kind of connect you need to get your hands on those 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Zach13g

CLEVELAND'S GOT SOLE II!

head over to the sneaker showcase in a few hours, event was
eek.gif

preview!!!
eek.gif

Sigh...all these different HOT colorways popping up and we're probably not gonna be able to get our hands on any 
mad.gif

What other 7s did you see at the event? What shoes did they end up raffling away - thanks for the info.

I saw a black, white, red pair that was posted a few pages back.  I saw another pair that looked like baby blue lebron VII's, the guy was with the dude wearing the HWC's.  They gave away Cavs players and a few other players autographed shoes, and a few pairs of older Lebron's.  My buddy won the Boobie Gibson autographed Hyperize's, and gave one to me since both shoes were signed...lol.

Originally Posted by Lalph Rauren

Originally Posted by mdalakas

what kind of connect you need to get your hands on those 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
WORD