OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I slightly overpaid at 3600 for a size 9 but I'm content. I saw prices trending upward last night so I jumped in. Saw a few others go for between 3400-3800 also.

if somebody wins these snowboots please let us know if you can actually wear them and how the cushioning is lol

was a big fan of back to the future back in the day and thought these were pretty cool back then but now they just look like a m ix of snow boots and la gear lights.

they were dead wrong back then about what the future would hold for footwear. in reality footwear went with lightweight and less materials. that shoe looks bulky and heavy

wearing these in public would be like a preist wearing call girl boots to a church service...

if somebody wins these snowboots please let us know if you can actually wear them and how the cushioning is lol

was a big fan of back to the future back in the day and thought these were pretty cool back then but now they just look like a m ix of snow boots and la gear lights.

they were dead wrong back then about what the future would hold for footwear. in reality footwear went with lightweight and less materials. that shoe looks bulky and heavy

wearing these in public would be like a preist wearing call girl boots to a church service...

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

damn man, that on feet pic is killing me, they look good.
30t6p3b.gif

they don't even look that high right there. not as high as they do in regular, not on feet pix. supra TK's seem just as high.

but i think i'm gonna hold out. i really don't think nike can resist dropping these with real power lacing in 2015. there's too many things that have been said pointing to them doing it than not doing it.

so far tinker has only said once they won't re-release in 2015, but he's eluded to the contrary a couple times.

besides, tinker has spoken out against retroing other shoes and nike does it anyways.

$3k is the lowest my size 12 (i wear 13 in some shoes but i have a feeling these fit big if not true to size) has hit so far, that's more than i'm willing to spend on a shoe that might re-release and be better in 4 years.

and elcerrito91, the price would increase the last 2 or 3 days because people who've been holding out will panic and realize this is their last chance and end up having bid wars.

Keep in mind he doesn't want to share the news that they are coming out in 2015 because I'm sure that he'll want to keep it and make it sound exclusive and keep the prices high on the auction for the charity purpose.

Sdubl does make a great point though which got me thinking that I should go after a pair after all even without the autolace because of the quality concern and how it won't be as nice as these when they do come out, if they do.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

damn man, that on feet pic is killing me, they look good.
30t6p3b.gif

they don't even look that high right there. not as high as they do in regular, not on feet pix. supra TK's seem just as high.

but i think i'm gonna hold out. i really don't think nike can resist dropping these with real power lacing in 2015. there's too many things that have been said pointing to them doing it than not doing it.

so far tinker has only said once they won't re-release in 2015, but he's eluded to the contrary a couple times.

besides, tinker has spoken out against retroing other shoes and nike does it anyways.

$3k is the lowest my size 12 (i wear 13 in some shoes but i have a feeling these fit big if not true to size) has hit so far, that's more than i'm willing to spend on a shoe that might re-release and be better in 4 years.

and elcerrito91, the price would increase the last 2 or 3 days because people who've been holding out will panic and realize this is their last chance and end up having bid wars.

Keep in mind he doesn't want to share the news that they are coming out in 2015 because I'm sure that he'll want to keep it and make it sound exclusive and keep the prices high on the auction for the charity purpose.

Sdubl does make a great point though which got me thinking that I should go after a pair after all even without the autolace because of the quality concern and how it won't be as nice as these when they do come out, if they do.

Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.

Subject
---------------------------------------------------------------
Battery replacement for Nike Mag

Discussion Thread
From Nike: Via Email(Sean) - 09/14/2011 09:41 AM

Thank you for your interest in the 2011 Nike MAG shoes!

As for your question, the battery is not replaceable. The shoe lasts approximately 5 hours per charge and should last approximately 3000 hours in total life if unworn.

Thanks and hopefully, with your help, we can erase Parkinson’s disease from the space time continuum!

Best regards,

Sean
Nike

Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.

Subject
Battery replacement for Nike Mag

Discussion Thread
From Nike: Via Email(Sean) - 09/14/2011 09:41 AM

Thank you for your interest in the 2011 Nike MAG shoes!

As for your question, the battery is not replaceable. The shoe lasts approximately 5 hours per charge and should last approximately 3000 hours in total life if unworn.

Thanks and hopefully, with your help, we can erase Parkinson’s disease from the space time continuum!

Best regards,

Sean
Nike

oh well, looks like my $1k-for-a-pair dreams are just that... DREAMS. lol. it was a good idea to entertain while it lasted. back to reality for me bc there's no way i'm dropping what they're going for. but if we didn't know before we def. know now that shoes are serious business.
30t6p3b.gif

oh well, looks like my $1k-for-a-pair dreams are just that... DREAMS. lol. it was a good idea to entertain while it lasted. back to reality for me bc there's no way i'm dropping what they're going for. but if we didn't know before we def. know now that shoes are serious business.
30t6p3b.gif

From the look of things seems like prices are going back up, approx 5 hrs left and shoes are already at $28 and change and thats the lowest price!

From the look of things seems like prices are going back up, approx 5 hrs left and shoes are already at $28 and change and thats the lowest price!

Originally Posted by MINOTAURO NOGUEIRA

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
DID MY RESEARCH IN THE FUTURE!!!!!....
Low and Behold the 2015 RELEASE!!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Just playing but would be nice
laugh.gif

10zpr8y.jpg

<
eek.gif
I didn't think a mag would look good in any other colorway but you just proved me wrong!
pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

10zpr8y.jpg

<
eek.gif
I didn't think a mag would look good in any other colorway but you just proved me wrong!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gentry187

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

10zpr8y.jpg

<
eek.gif
pimp.gif
MM

(Pusha T voice) My God.... They look amazing... If that comes out in 2015, they can charge $1000 for it and I'll pay it,,,

Originally Posted by gentry187

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

10zpr8y.jpg

<
eek.gif
pimp.gif
MM

(Pusha T voice) My God.... They look amazing... If that comes out in 2015, they can charge $1000 for it and I'll pay it,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom