OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
310858_2394913318719_1427522289_32692290_606129010_n.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Day 4:
Highest winning bid $4,535.00 for a size 8. Lowest winning bid $2,550.00 for a size 7.

Total amount raised per day:
Day 1 = $911,927.34
Day 2 = $647,539.91
Day 3 = $501,910.05
Day 4 = $459,392.55
Day 5 = $459,770.99
Total = $2,980,540.84

Here you can see the Day to Day varience: (had to expand varience % out to thousandths in order to get a clearer picture. Size 9, 11, 12, & 13 were all nearly flat)

Here is the Data graphed out: (The graph has just about leveled out)

Sizing released were the same qty's as Day 3 & 4.

Day 1 & 2                                                         Day 3, 4 & 5 
Size 7 - Qty 13                                                  Size 7 - Qty 6
Size 8 - Qty 13                                                  Size 8 - Qty 26
Size 9 - Qty 30                                                  Size 9 - Qty 32
Size 10 - Qty 40                                                Size 10 - Qty 35
Size 11 - Qty 30                                                Size 11 - Qty 25
Size 12 - Qty 15                                                Size 12 - Qty 14
Size 13 - Qty 9                                                  Size 13 - Qty 12

HIGHEST Total number of bids since Day 1:

Day 1 - 5389
Day 2 - 3558
Day 3 - 3713
Day 4 - 3352
Day 5 - 3881

Day 4:
Highest winning bid $4,535.00 for a size 8. Lowest winning bid $2,550.00 for a size 7.

Total amount raised per day:
Day 1 = $911,927.34
Day 2 = $647,539.91
Day 3 = $501,910.05
Day 4 = $459,392.55
Day 5 = $459,770.99
Total = $2,980,540.84

Here you can see the Day to Day varience: (had to expand varience % out to thousandths in order to get a clearer picture. Size 9, 11, 12, & 13 were all nearly flat)

Here is the Data graphed out: (The graph has just about leveled out)

Sizing released were the same qty's as Day 3 & 4.

Day 1 & 2                                                         Day 3, 4 & 5 
Size 7 - Qty 13                                                  Size 7 - Qty 6
Size 8 - Qty 13                                                  Size 8 - Qty 26
Size 9 - Qty 30                                                  Size 9 - Qty 32
Size 10 - Qty 40                                                Size 10 - Qty 35
Size 11 - Qty 30                                                Size 11 - Qty 25
Size 12 - Qty 15                                                Size 12 - Qty 14
Size 13 - Qty 9                                                  Size 13 - Qty 12

HIGHEST Total number of bids since Day 1:

Day 1 - 5389
Day 2 - 3558
Day 3 - 3713
Day 4 - 3352
Day 5 - 3881

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

MUGEN WROTE:

based on my predictions Day 5 (today) and Day 6 (tomorrow) "should" be the days where you will get the best deals. Days 7-10 should start to increase once again but not reach the levels of Day 1 IMO.
why would price increase as more pairs are released onto the market? I really think these were overhyped, which I really didn't think was possible, honestly I would have never thought that the demand on these was semi- artificial.

The reason I think so is because people will start to get desperate and feel that they need to win a pair or end up missing out. There are still people getting outbid by $5, $20, whatever, that are going to sit and think and most likely end up raising how much they are willing to spend to win a pair. As this happens to people all across the US trying to win one of the final 450 pairs in the last 3 days you will see prices increase.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

MUGEN WROTE:

based on my predictions Day 5 (today) and Day 6 (tomorrow) "should" be the days where you will get the best deals. Days 7-10 should start to increase once again but not reach the levels of Day 1 IMO.
why would price increase as more pairs are released onto the market? I really think these were overhyped, which I really didn't think was possible, honestly I would have never thought that the demand on these was semi- artificial.

The reason I think so is because people will start to get desperate and feel that they need to win a pair or end up missing out. There are still people getting outbid by $5, $20, whatever, that are going to sit and think and most likely end up raising how much they are willing to spend to win a pair. As this happens to people all across the US trying to win one of the final 450 pairs in the last 3 days you will see prices increase.

Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

Man I thought all these exes at 8pm pacific go to check and the pair I was eyeing already ended and the next round has begun. Fml... Mugen can I get the stats for today and the range in ending price for size 9 please sir? Thanks in advance
Looks like the 9's are relatively flat compared to yesterday. Lowest winning bid was $3050.00 (2 at the price). Bottom 10 pairs avg was $3165.00

Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

Man I thought all these exes at 8pm pacific go to check and the pair I was eyeing already ended and the next round has begun. Fml... Mugen can I get the stats for today and the range in ending price for size 9 please sir? Thanks in advance
Looks like the 9's are relatively flat compared to yesterday. Lowest winning bid was $3050.00 (2 at the price). Bottom 10 pairs avg was $3165.00

lost out by a few hundy on this last round for some size 10's.... i coulda sworn from the hundreds blog that tinker said they had people at nike playing basketball and wearing these like normal...  im sure the 4 month or 1,000 hrs of wear rule is only due to preserving the electronics but im sure these will be wearable and functional for quite some time....  otherwise, why else would tinker say it took sooooo many developement hrs to make a shoe that you're not allowed to wear??   im gonna be bummed if i spend 3k on a shoe i cant wear for more than 4 hrs without it falling apart..   totally thinking about copping a cheaper smaller size for display purposes if i cant wear this thing.....  good luck to everyone trying to score a pair

lost out by a few hundy on this last round for some size 10's.... i coulda sworn from the hundreds blog that tinker said they had people at nike playing basketball and wearing these like normal...  im sure the 4 month or 1,000 hrs of wear rule is only due to preserving the electronics but im sure these will be wearable and functional for quite some time....  otherwise, why else would tinker say it took sooooo many developement hrs to make a shoe that you're not allowed to wear??   im gonna be bummed if i spend 3k on a shoe i cant wear for more than 4 hrs without it falling apart..   totally thinking about copping a cheaper smaller size for display purposes if i cant wear this thing.....  good luck to everyone trying to score a pair

Proto... If they do in fact re-release in 2015 don't count on the same quality of these. I also wouldn't count on them being this close to the originals as these are. You know Nike, they'll change something to make it different.

Proto... If they do in fact re-release in 2015 don't count on the same quality of these. I also wouldn't count on them being this close to the originals as these are. You know Nike, they'll change something to make it different.

Originally Posted by s dubl

yeah, i'm just hoping that's as simple as making them mid-cut or something. i wouldn't mind that too much.

Originally Posted by s dubl

yeah, i'm just hoping that's as simple as making them mid-cut or something. i wouldn't mind that too much.

^
I wouldn't mind a few changes if it means they'll be wearable for more
than 100 hours and if they have power laces.

I don't want my shoes to look LIKE THE AIR MAGS. I want them to FUNCTION
LIKE THE MAGS. (no electro magnetic dreams here. just the power laces... but who knows!)

^
I wouldn't mind a few changes if it means they'll be wearable for more
than 100 hours and if they have power laces.

I don't want my shoes to look LIKE THE AIR MAGS. I want them to FUNCTION
LIKE THE MAGS. (no electro magnetic dreams here. just the power laces... but who knows!)

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

saw this on the bay. prop sample sz 9.
2466gsm.jpg

those are jus like mine, he's claiming false info just to make profit. Thecrosscustoms has the exact same on the bay for way cheaper, if u want some more on feet pics i can put some up, they look jus like those

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

saw this on the bay. prop sample sz 9.
2466gsm.jpg

those are jus like mine, he's claiming false info just to make profit. Thecrosscustoms has the exact same on the bay for way cheaper, if u want some more on feet pics i can put some up, they look jus like those

I think I slightly overpaid at 3600 for a size 9 but I'm content. I saw prices trending upward last night so I jumped in. Saw a few others go for between 3400-3800 also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom