OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
2011 NIKE MAG WEAR AND USE LIMITATIONS: The 2011 NIKE MAG (Magnetic Anti-Gravity) shoes are movie prop replicas of the Nike shoes appearing in the 1989 film Back to the Future Part II. 2011 NIKE MAG shoes are not designed or intended for normal wear and use as footwear.

WARRANTY AND PERIOD OF COVERAGE: Nike warrants that the 2011 NIKE MAG shoes will be free of defects in material and workmanship for the shorter period of: (i) 4 months from original purchase; or (ii) 100 hours of wearing, whichever occurs first. Nike will provide a one-time replacement of the 2011 NIKE MAG shoes if any product or component or part thereof is defective or becomes defective during the warranty period without charge to the original purchaser, however shipping charges may apply. Replacement 2011 NIKE MAG shoes will have a different unique series number than the number assigned to those originally purchased. THIS WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE AND WILL ONLY BE HONORED FOR THE ORIGINAL INDIVIDUAL PURCHASER OF RECORD.

WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS: Nike will not repair the 2011 NIKE MAG shoes or refund your money. Nike does not warrant the 2011 NIKE MAG shoes against damage caused by third parties or by abnormal use, misuse, abuse, neglect, accident, or any misuse or prohibited uses in the user instructions. This warranty does not cover 2011 NIKE MAG shoes that have been repaired or modified. This warranty does not cover scratches, cosmetic blemishes or other normal wear and tear.

HOW TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE: To obtain a one-time replacement of the 2011 NIKE MAG shoes under this warranty, the original purchaser of record must return their defective 2011 NIKE MAG shoes to Nike. You must keep your original receipt as proof that you are the original purchaser and of the date of sale. For warranty eligibility and instructions you must contact Nike Customer Service directly by calling toll free 1-888-490-6453 in the U.S., or by emailing [email protected]. An insured-shipping carrier must be used for returned shipments; Nike is not responsible for missing or damaged packages. If, upon examination, Nike determines (in its sole discretion) there is not a manufacturing defect or your 2011 NIKE MAG shoes are not covered under this warranty, your 2011 NIKE MAG shoes will be returned to you at your expense.

DISCLAIMER: TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NIKE DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR THE WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AS TO THE 2011 NIKE MAG SHOES INCLUDING ALL PRODUCTS AND COMPONENTS THEREIN. ANY PERSON WHO IS NOT THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER OBTAINS OR PURCHASES THE 2011 NIKE MAG SHOES “AS IS

Originally Posted by optimusp517

i want to see how they look on feet. I honestly don't want to drop 4G if they don't look good on feet and are for display only.

So did Nike say don't even bother wearing them or maybe only a few times?
They're shipping out all the shoes on the 18th. So you're not going to see on-foot pics until after all the auctions are over.

i want to see how they look on feet. I honestly don't want to drop 4G if they don't look good on feet and are for display only.

So did Nike say don't even bother wearing them or maybe only a few times?
They're shipping out all the shoes on the 18th. So you're not going to see on-foot pics until after all the auctions are over.

Nike is only guaranteeing these to not fall apart for either 4 months or 100 hours of wearing, whichever occurs first, so for a max of 4 months is all they are guaranteeing these wont get destroyed from wearing them, so Im glad I got a cheaper size 8 because if i got my size 11, Id be tempted to wear it, and if they are blatantly saying 4 months, then they are aware of how fragile it is .....

Also very interesting they say they have backup pairs to replace defective ones, unless they would make you a new pair if yours was defective.....

Nike is only guaranteeing these to not fall apart for either 4 months or 100 hours of wearing, whichever occurs first, so for a max of 4 months is all they are guaranteeing these wont get destroyed from wearing them, so Im glad I got a cheaper size 8 because if i got my size 11, Id be tempted to wear it, and if they are blatantly saying 4 months, then they are aware of how fragile it is .....

Also very interesting they say they have backup pairs to replace defective ones, unless they would make you a new pair if yours was defective.....

Why are international bidders banned from bidding? I notice prices are steadily dropping and I'm willing to cop, but I can't bid because I'm not in the U.S.

Why are international bidders banned from bidding? I notice prices are steadily dropping and I'm willing to cop, but I can't bid because I'm not in the U.S.

Man I thought all these exes at 8pm pacific go to check and the pair I was eyeing already ended and the next round has begun. Fml... Mugen can I get the stats for today and the range in ending price for size 9 please sir? Thanks in advance

Man I thought all these exes at 8pm pacific go to check and the pair I was eyeing already ended and the next round has begun. Fml... Mugen can I get the stats for today and the range in ending price for size 9 please sir? Thanks in advance

^^^
Are you serious? Auctions are still going on for the night.
If you want ending prices for a sz 9...check the completed listings with *End date: recent first*

^^^
Are you serious? Auctions are still going on for the night.
If you want ending prices for a sz 9...check the completed listings with *End date: recent first*

Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

yeah…they started putting up pairs at 4pm PDT instead of 8:30.

Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

yeah…they started putting up pairs at 4pm PDT instead of 8:30.

looks like prices started going back up tonite or at least held constant..... The cheapest was 2550 for a sz 7, almost everything else was 3k minimum with the better sizes all closer to 4k.....  Looks like the bottom has been reached within the past 2-3 days and I think it will go back up as the end approaches....

looks like prices started going back up tonite or at least held constant..... The cheapest was 2550 for a sz 7, almost everything else was 3k minimum with the better sizes all closer to 4k.....  Looks like the bottom has been reached within the past 2-3 days and I think it will go back up as the end approaches....

Just read this on the auction. So are these going to release again in 4 yrs?!!!!

Q: DO THE 2011 NIKE MAG SHOES POWER-LACE?
No. For the power-lace feature you will have to wait until 2015.

Just read this on the auction. So are these going to release again in 4 yrs?!!!!

that's been a rumor as I'm sure you've known, but nice find getting it from the source.
MUGEN WROTE:

based on my predictions Day 5 (today) and Day 6 (tomorrow) "should" be the days where you will get the best deals. Days 7-10 should start to increase once again but not reach the levels of Day 1 IMO.

why would price increase as more pairs are released onto the market? I really think these were overhyped, which I really didn't think was possible, honestly I would have never thought that the demand on these was semi- artificial.

that's been a rumor as I'm sure you've known, but nice find getting it from the source.
MUGEN WROTE:

based on my predictions Day 5 (today) and Day 6 (tomorrow) "should" be the days where you will get the best deals. Days 7-10 should start to increase once again but not reach the levels of Day 1 IMO.

why would price increase as more pairs are released onto the market? I really think these were overhyped, which I really didn't think was possible, honestly I would have never thought that the demand on these was semi- artificial.

saw this on the bay. prop sample sz 9.
2466gsm.jpg

damn man, that on feet pic is killing me, they look good.
30t6p3b.gif

they don't even look that high right there. not as high as they do in regular, not on feet pix. supra TK's seem just as high.

but i think i'm gonna hold out. i really don't think nike can resist dropping these with real power lacing in 2015. there's too many things that have been said pointing to them doing it than not doing it.

so far tinker has only said once they won't re-release in 2015, but he's eluded to the contrary a couple times.

besides, tinker has spoken out against retroing other shoes and nike does it anyways.

$3k is the lowest my size 12 (i wear 13 in some shoes but i have a feeling these fit big if not true to size) has hit so far, that's more than i'm willing to spend on a shoe that might re-release and be better in 4 years.

and elcerrito91, the price would increase the last 2 or 3 days because people who've been holding out will panic and realize this is their last chance and end up having bid wars.

damn man, that on feet pic is killing me, they look good.
30t6p3b.gif

they don't even look that high right there. not as high as they do in regular, not on feet pix. supra TK's seem just as high.

but i think i'm gonna hold out. i really don't think nike can resist dropping these with real power lacing in 2015. there's too many things that have been said pointing to them doing it than not doing it.

so far tinker has only said once they won't re-release in 2015, but he's eluded to the contrary a couple times.

besides, tinker has spoken out against retroing other shoes and nike does it anyways.

$3k is the lowest my size 12 (i wear 13 in some shoes but i have a feeling these fit big if not true to size) has hit so far, that's more than i'm willing to spend on a shoe that might re-release and be better in 4 years.

and elcerrito91, the price would increase the last 2 or 3 days because people who've been holding out will panic and realize this is their last chance and end up having bid wars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom